Poll

Which post 2001 Album do you prefer?

The Last Meal
20 (47.6%)
Restless
22 (52.4%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Voting closed: January 17, 2010, 03:33:47 AM

Author Topic: The Last Meal Or Restless  (Read 822 times)

Okka

Re: The Last Meal Or Restless
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2010, 02:08:45 PM »
yeah i feel you and not that snoops any better...lol

Well, "Doggystyle" shits on Xzibit's whole discography. "No Limit Top Dogg", "Tha Last Meal" and "Tha Doggfather" are classics IMO. "Tha Blue Carpet Treatment" is good too but it has too many weak fillers on it. "Da Game", "R&G", "Paid Tha Cost", "MIW" all have tight tracks on them but overall they are too weak. "Ego Trippin" is the worst of the worst only track i liked it from it was "Sexual Seduction". "Dead Man Walkin" is a good album but it's more like a compilation just like "The Lost Sessions".

Jay_J

« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2010, 04:18:06 PM »
i remember the time i bouth these albums together... i ran to home and listened to them... i liked restless more at first... but last meal grew on me year by year... but still cant decide which one is better... both fucking great west coast albums... its so sad they cant do something even close to them nowadays

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2010, 04:22:45 PM »
thats the problem they can but they wont get the same support they once did otherwise how or why is snoop droppin dope traxx like
shut you down
gangsta life
pro tocol
world of a gangsta

or xzibit droppin that new dope song hurt locker?

so if they couldnt they'd be droppin str8 bubble gam rap all the time, but they arent doin what they once did and thats makin westcoast muzik cuz it dont make them money no more and they want to cater to the white crowd where the money is

i remember the time i bouth these albums together... i ran to home and listened to them... i liked restless more at first... but last meal grew on me year by year... but still cant decide which one is better... both fucking great west coast albums... its so sad they cant do something even close to them nowadays
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.