Author Topic: Lol English press starts pretty early this time  (Read 257 times)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Lol English press starts pretty early this time
« on: January 28, 2010, 06:51:19 AM »
in every world cup it's the same, the English press needs to distract from their loser squad with some dubious Nazi comparisons. Seriously, they need to swallow their envy and thoughts of revenge,its becoming ridiculous.
Anyway, see you  brits  in South Africa. We'll meet pretty early in the tournament, maybe you can overcome your inferiority-comlex then :laugh: But don't rely on penalty kicks too much :D

GERMANY is set to kick up a Reich stink at the World Cup by playing in Nazi-style black shirts.

They will first wear them in friendlies and then against Ghana at the South Africa finals.

Kit-makers claim the outfits will symbolise team spirit. But critics blasted the move as a goose-step too far.

The strip, created by German firm adidas, resembles the first-ever colours worn by a German national team in 1898.

But they are sure to also conjure up memories of the notorious SS, who terrorised Europe during the war. Hitler’s personal protection squad wore a jet black uniform.

The name Blackshirts was also used by Italian dictator Mussolini’s henchmen and Oswald Mosley’s British Union of Fascists.

Bricklayer Michael Hayes, 28, from Bromley, south London, said: “Last time they wore black shirts they wanted world domination then as well, so I supp-ose it’s appropriate.

“It might raise a few eyebrows from my grandad’s generation.”

The kit was yesterday modelled by Germany captain and Chelsea star Michael Ballack, 33, but the first strip is still white.

Adidas said: “Eleven stripes are sewn into the shirt to symbolise team spirit.”

:laugh:
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 06:53:21 AM by not decided yet »

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Lol English press starts pretty early this time
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 07:01:05 AM »
Our press is fucking stupid. Pay it no mind. Half the time they just criticise our own team never mind anyone else's. This'll be from The Sun I suspect.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 07:05:12 AM »
Our press is fucking stupid. Pay it no mind. Half the time they just criticise our own team never mind anyone else's. This'll be from The Sun I suspect.
Daily Mail ;) we have a worthy pendant in Germany called 'Bild', but even they can't touch this

we should have atleast one fan in England then

« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 07:15:40 AM by not decided yet »

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2010, 07:11:04 AM »

you're right ;) The sun has a worthy pendant in Germany called 'Bild', but even they can't touch this

we should have atleast one fan in England then

It'll be just the one then. ;)

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2010, 12:47:40 PM »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2010, 02:54:26 PM »
OMFD they quoted a fucking brickayer!!!! hahahahahahahahahah that is actualy fucking hilarious not the article just

Bricklayer Michael Hayes, 28, from Bromley, south London, said: “Last time they wore black shirts they wanted world domination then as well, so I supp-ose it’s appropriate.

i cant wait to hear Dave from down the pubs opinion or maybe the homeless bloke who live in the bins opinion

fucking rediculous lol pleaaase tell me this wasnt a national paper
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 03:09:02 PM by StreetsAllSalute »

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2010, 07:34:44 AM »
OMFD they quoted a fucking brickayer!!!! hahahahahahahahahah that is actualy fucking hilarious not the article just

i cant wait to hear Dave from down the pubs opinion or maybe the homeless bloke who live in the bins opinion

lol could you be suggesting Bricklayer Michael Hayes may be a bit of a retard  ;D

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2010, 08:11:48 AM »

if you read the follow up to the article you'll see Jurgen the abatoire worker waxing lyrical about his nazi memorabilia collection. The Sun like to put forward a balanced piece of course.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2010, 02:12:27 PM »
i wanna know what bricklayer can use 'domination' and 'appropriate' in one sentence lol

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2010, 06:09:14 AM »
i wanna know what bricklayer can use 'domination' and 'appropriate' in one sentence lol

bob the builder ?

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2010, 05:20:15 AM »

if you read the follow up to the article you'll see Jurgen the abatoire worker waxing lyrical about his nazi memorabilia collection. The Sun like to put forward a balanced piece of course.

hahahaha