Author Topic: new bishop lamont mixtape  (Read 613 times)

Matty

Re: new bishop lamont mixtape
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2010, 12:27:59 PM »
nice one bishop, now leak some dre/khalil produced joints plz 8)

i SINCERELY doubt the joints he did with Dre will ever see the light of day. Bishop claims he has them, but still, i just don't see them getting leaked or released at this point.

or ever. bit like stat quo. understandable if they don't want to burn their bridges.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2010, 01:10:49 PM »
will check it out, but cant say im anticipating it.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Unforgivable by Sean John

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2010, 03:35:02 PM »
nice one bishop, now leak some dre/khalil produced joints plz 8)

i SINCERELY doubt the joints he did with Dre will ever see the light of day. Bishop claims he has them, but still, i just don't see them getting leaked or released at this point.

or ever. bit like stat quo. understandable if they don't want to burn their bridges.

yea i meant to add that. bishop could leak whatever he wants, but im sure that he wants to stay in good graces with dre, so hes not gonna. if he stays on good terms with dre, he could get a guest verse on detox, which will probably pay better than anything he can release on his own.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2010, 03:45:14 PM »
Hopefully this isnt a bullshit comedy album like the last. Be good to hear some new Bishop that's actually serious