Author Topic: Lakers lose to a basketball team from Canada  (Read 470 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Lakers lose to a basketball team from Canada
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 08:08:52 PM »
When are you going to admit you have a bigger obsession with the Lakers then NIK does?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 08:28:50 PM »
the team from Canada is called the Toronto Raptors.
you're thinking of a former baseball team called the Montreal Expos, who have re-located to Washington and are now known as the Nationals.

and losing to the Raptors isn't as bad as losing to the Pistons in the 2009-2010 season.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2010, 12:23:33 AM »
hell of a game

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2010, 01:09:12 AM »
hell of a game

yea they both teams played good, but i couldnt help at thinking the those last 2 foul calls were a bit shady, and walton horrible inbound pass.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2010, 05:03:04 AM »
to be fair...is there even one canadian playing for the Raptors? (I honestly don't know by the way)

Either way, Lakers would have won if Kobe hit the jumper at the end. He's been due a buzzer beating miss for a while though as he's hit quite a few this season.

I don't know why people are saying Lakers are having a 'dodgy' season and so on...theyve got the best record in the league and look strong enough to retain their title (I hope they don't though...no neutral fan is rooting for the Lakers!).

thisoneguy360

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2010, 07:26:44 AM »
Damn looks like Kobe was an assist shy of a triple double, not enough though.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2010, 09:26:54 AM »
you're thinking of a former baseball team called the Montreal Expos, who have re-located to Washington and are now known as the Nationals.

and losing to the Raptors isn't as bad as losing to the Pistons in the 2009-2010 season.

thanks Mo Z, i wasn't aware that the Raptors existed. 
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 03:01:42 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2010, 10:22:59 AM »
DOPE VICTORY  8) 8) 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2010, 11:17:31 AM »
to be fair...is there even one canadian playing for the Raptors? (I honestly don't know by the way)

Either way, Lakers would have won if Kobe hit the jumper at the end. He's been due a buzzer beating miss for a while though as he's hit quite a few this season.

I don't know why people are saying Lakers are having a 'dodgy' season and so on...theyve got the best record in the league and look strong enough to retain their title (I hope they don't though...no neutral fan is rooting for the Lakers!).

it's a new thing in the league.

if you're a top team, you're not allowed to lose lol.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2010, 03:01:54 PM »

thanks Mo Z, i wasn't aware that the Raptors existed. 

you're welcome

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2010, 03:05:00 PM »

nope, although there are barely any to begin with lol.

S.C. The Beast

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2010, 03:42:35 PM »
thiiiiiiis shit was intense. anybody else see calderon trow a fit when he got busted open? goid damn.