Author Topic: Ray J A Blood? Dj Kay Slay Roles To The West Coast Hoods Solo! + Ray J Throwin U  (Read 2116 times)

ThaRealSupreme

haha
seems like he can rep his set or be a blood now cuz he got a lil bit of fame and knows the og's vs before he was jus brandy's lil brother and he wasnt bangin like this before?
even when he was with suge....he wasnt bangin blood like this?

ray j got jumped?
when...years ago or recently?

damn thats crazy tho to see ray j throw it up like that...even tho its on stage and not in a hood
does he throw it up in the hood? lol

watch kay slay gon be bloodin it out soon...haha

His hood ain't shit just like mines lol But I heard he got jumped by some 190's in a Mickey D's for reppin so he's pretty bold lol

This was a long time ago when I was in jr.high but it could've been a rumor 'cause somebody told me about it but dude from my hood said Ray J was in Mickey D's and hopped on top of the table and said Centerview then niggas rushed his ass lol.

He was Brandy's lil'brother when that incident supposed to have happened but I get what ur sayin 'cause it seems like the coast is clear so u can throw the hood up since it's popular now.

I always felt like he became a knock off version of TQ 'cause his style if more similar to his now.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah i feel what your sayin

haha
seems like he can rep his set or be a blood now cuz he got a lil bit of fame and knows the og's vs before he was jus brandy's lil brother and he wasnt bangin like this before?
even when he was with suge....he wasnt bangin blood like this?

ray j got jumped?
when...years ago or recently?

damn thats crazy tho to see ray j throw it up like that...even tho its on stage and not in a hood
does he throw it up in the hood? lol

watch kay slay gon be bloodin it out soon...haha

His hood ain't shit just like mines lol But I heard he got jumped by some 190's in a Mickey D's for reppin so he's pretty bold lol

This was a long time ago when I was in jr.high but it could've been a rumor 'cause somebody told me about it but dude from my hood said Ray J was in Mickey D's and hopped on top of the table and said Centerview then niggas rushed his ass lol.

He was Brandy's lil'brother when that incident supposed to have happened but I get what ur sayin 'cause it seems like the coast is clear so u can throw the hood up since it's popular now.

I always felt like he became a knock off version of TQ 'cause his style if more similar to his now.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

The_Offence

ray j been claiming bloods a long time ago this ain't nothing new

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
ray j and brandy used to stay in north hollywood off brubank and courteen, the homies used to stay right there and used to see him there all the time back in the day (keep in mind this was before 'i wanna be down'), told me he seen him get his ass whooped by sum dude that used to be on saved by the bell and also had a reality show on bet last year, cant remember dudes name....anyway, dont know if he was claiming back then, but from what i've heard it dont sound like it....i really dont care, just stating what i've been told
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 10:30:58 PM by CHUCK KNOXXX »
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Lunatic

jay rock as real as it gets
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
LMAO man Kay Slay acting like a nigga that didn't know he was going to the hood before he got there.......Constantly looking around, that nigga head was on a swivel like muthafucka LOLLLLL.....

haha i noticed that. he looked scared as fuck.
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Man, is it the new fad to be blood? lol.

Kay Slay does look a little nervous, but that's understandable. He's an outsider in someone elses hood.

SO PRUP

Ray J been bangin Centerview since way before being a blood became a fad

on a side note that centerview song low key bang

The Watcher

damn kay slay look real uncomfortable in those hoods
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss

lol cuz he was  gettin punked basically gettin talked shit to, id bet it was cuz dj kay slay was actin like a lil hard weirdo, assuming from the scene before where he said "i wanna go where all the real niggas are at"

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Okka

Yeah, for real. He talks tough at the beginning though. On that situation, we all would be scared though.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Kay kept it G wore his ny hat and all. Idk was he suppose to look like he was standing on 145th??? Lol with a group a niggaz he doesn't know. I give it to him tho he aint acting like a banger doing this shit like the rest of these niggaz.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss

Yeah, for real. He talks tough at the beginning though. On that situation, we all would be scared though.

lol hell nah, im sure him lookin and actin all scared is one of the reasons they started punkin his ass in the first place. everybody was chillin id bet they were like "lol look at this scared ass nigga"

aint nobody was gonna go run up on him with a gun or nothing, he came there with somebody he knew and was gettin introduced around, i dont know what made the bitch come out of him. it was pretty hilarious though lol i ate some brownies  8) couple hours ago

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

The Watcher

it didnt look like he had a real reason to be shook, but he was

and yeah any non banger would be shook going in there, i wouldnt be doin that shit in the first place
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

jloco53

check my files i been said ray j was bangin this aint nothing new man. i swear some of yall is comedy and bomedy. nigga kay slay had the ny and you know what that stand for if you from compton and he was with the nellas. and they dont get along with nbcc just like del amo doesnt lol