Author Topic: Meggan you will ALSO be in my prayers  (Read 273 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Meggan you will ALSO be in my prayers
« on: December 02, 2009, 10:00:42 PM »
m'I gniyarp rof ruoy luos ot nrub ni lleh....neeb niyarp lla yad dna nataS t'nseod tnaw em ot pots. eH si ym rehtaf won.

ThaChamp

Re: Meggan you will ALSO be in my prayers
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 02:03:27 AM »
lol wtf?

the ghost

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 09:18:54 AM »
LOL ho tihs!

westsiderider323

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 10:59:25 AM »
m'I gniyarp rof ruoy luos ot nrub ni lleh....neeb niyarp lla yad dna nataS t'nseod tnaw em ot pots. eH si ym rehtaf won.

I'm praying for your soul to burn in hell...been prayin all day and Satan doesn't want me to stop. He is my father now.

ikke

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2009, 11:13:47 AM »
Lol, that's on some tech n9ne shit 8)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2009, 03:03:46 PM »
heaven in art who father our

nics007

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2010, 08:11:49 PM »
I know a ton of people who knew her. I used to ride at Millpond Farm, very close to How-Lyn Acres where she rode. She used to ride at Millpond before I came there, and then she moved to How-Lyn, so everyone at Millpond knew her personally exept for me. I remember the day that the barn found out... our trainer, Mary, received a call on her cell phone, and the next thing I knew she was crying hysterically. Everyone was so close to her. I was even very emotional though I didnt know her, but I was so sad and even angry to hear about how amazing of a person she was, and how terrible it was that she died. I hated seeing all of my friends hurt as well. It was a horrible time. Its so sad, she was only 17!

Yes, she was competing at Littlewood in Children's Jumper on her horse Leggacy ("Kovu") when supposidly, there was a bad spot in an in-and-out, and her horse somehow flipped over on top of her. I remember hearing that she died instantly of cardiac arrest or something. I've since moved to Tampa, but I heard there is a memorial at Littlewood and also in Parkland for her.

If you email me at jump_it29@hotmail.com, I can give you screen names to a bunch of people who knew her if you would like.
============
Mortgage Introducers
How to find a credit card even with bad credit

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2010, 08:26:49 PM »
^wtf?

Big B

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2010, 11:20:33 AM »
awwww.... i was going to bump this.