Author Topic: If a girl is ever into you and you ain't into them..  (Read 622 times)

Sparegeez

Re: If a girl is ever into you and you ain't into them..
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2010, 04:24:59 AM »
keepin it real QT this is the stupidest shit uve ever said maybe it was for ur god discussions but seriously this shit was so fucking stupid i got angry at myselft for believing in god
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 04:58:39 AM by SPARETREALZZZZ »

ikke

« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2010, 04:36:53 AM »
these kind of threads make QuietTruth one of the best posters on the dub.
CO-SIGN

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2010, 07:03:44 AM »
how/why were you rude? lol

Yeah, it's the 'God got cha back'. That's what ya get for being rude. Am I right? Am - I - right?  :)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2010, 10:46:08 AM »
You weren't bein rude. Bitch needs to get a clue.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2010, 11:18:03 AM »
keepin it real QT this is the stupidest shit uve ever said maybe it was for ur god discussions but seriously this shit was so fucking stupid i got angry at myselft for believing in god
I wasn't bein' serious mannnnnn.

But it is what I get. She was calling me, but I pretended like I ain't heard. That ain't right. So I got my ass busted. Makes sense though don't it?

I take it, Yishay has been down this road, LMFAO ;D

Beware ya'll. Lol.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2010, 12:12:00 PM »
it didnt snow.  :D

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2010, 12:58:44 PM »
lol That reminds me of the time I was comin out the liquor store and a dude was tryin to holla at me but I wouldn't look at him when I spoke to'em instead kept pushin towards the car. I opened the door and tried to get in when the door swung back and hit me in the face! I felt so fuckin stupid and I can't see far away so I dont even know if he was over there laughin or not. smh

I just keep Jesus tracts with me now so if I don't wanna talk to a dude I'll just hand them one and ask can I talk to'em about Jesus ;)
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2010, 01:08:22 PM »
I just keep Jesus tracts with me now so if I don't wanna talk to a dude I'll just hand them one and ask can I talk to'em about Jesus ;)

lol  Yeah thatd have me makin a u-turn like a muhafucka lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2010, 03:08:16 PM »
it didnt snow.  :D
:psych:

God don't like me that's why. :boohoo:

lol That reminds me of the time I was comin out the liquor store and a dude was tryin to holla at me but I wouldn't look at him when I spoke to'em instead kept pushin towards the car. I opened the door and tried to get in when the door swung back and hit me in the face! I felt so fuckin stupid and I can't see far away so I dont even know if he was over there laughin or not. smh

Hahahaha, LMFAO! Heated, and I know that hurted too. Fuck feelin' dumb, I'd be pissed bout that. Lol.

« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2010, 03:42:36 PM »

Funny shit lol

Btw........yeah.......I was laughin.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2010, 04:34:07 PM »

Funny shit lol

lol Shut up Daygo before I throw Holy water in your eyes! ;D

« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2010, 04:49:21 PM »

Funny shit lol

I know about your "Holy water" girl.  It usually comes in a bottle....lol

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2010, 04:50:45 PM »

Funny shit lol

I know about your "Holy water" girl.  It usually comes in a bottle....lol

lol naw that's that fire water