Author Topic: Game Threatens LA Radio, "If I Hear ['Empire State Of Mind'] 1 More Time...  (Read 1638 times)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It doesn't matter what region you're from.  Most radio stations aren't independent and can't play what they want.  It's a business and that business is marketing.  If you bring in the revenue you can bet your ass you'll get played.

That entire rant is comcial. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
Ima admit i've been hatin on Game for the last lil bit but dis is real talk. 8)
Whats real talk? that LA stations dnt play westcoast music? thats been known, we get 1 day of the week that they play west music!  One day! Its a westcoast  station! They dnt gotaa play west all day evry day but fuck mix it up and play more westcoast music...main reason i havnt lisend 2 radio in years

Itz real talk dat Game is callin dat Mason and his power to affect media out ya dig? 8)

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

socal

• 'G'
I think games bipolar...game he's got talent I'm not denying that but hateing is what he do best!  There's a lot of talented cats on the west Clinton Wayne major James xl middleton lvnproof and countless other fresh talent!! These are the dudes who should be focused on our radio shows.  Jayz shit empire states banging I'd rather here that than lady gaga souljah boy and Kesha this us all wack shit on our hip hop radio stations!   
All you Suckas want to Diss the PACiFiC but you Buster Niggaz never get Specific!!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
boofuckinghoo.

It's an awesome song, so deal with it. QC.

kemizt

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Its ridiculous how much hate Game gets here. He put the west on the map, he brought us Clyde, Dubb, Nippsey (they played his song on power cause game co signed him) He brought  Ya boy, Eastwood, juice, cyssero, kdot, jay rock, Omar cruz, he even brought technique back in the lime light...Hes got 2 GREAT to Classic albums and LAX which gets way to hated on. LAX Files, State of Emergency is bangin, bulletproof diaries, My life dope and was a hit, House of Pain, let us live, Angel, Never say goodbye, dope boys, games pain decent, and letter 2 the king. thats 11 great to good songs, yea there was some garbage tracks but alot of dopes ones, plus the countless mixtapes that are dope as fuck, YKWII series, ghost unit, stop snitchin, and more plus all the leaked tracks My bitch, murder murder hes put out alot of dope material. Snoops put out 2 garbage albums out that make LAX look classic....It seems 2 be the cool thing on Dubcc to hate our 1 person holding down the west....i aint no game stan he aint even in my top 5 but 2 say games garbage is ridiculous for all the things hes done 4 the coast, he aint to kyrical on his albums but check out his mixtapes or his 100, 200, 300 bars...quit hating and wait for the RED album sad 2 say it but it might be the only west album dropping this year...
END OF RANT 8)

Haha love the rant. You should have put it in all CAPS like Kanye lol. You make a valid point. +1 homie.

V2DHeart

Game Is A 100% Right the only station in L.A. That Plays West Coast Artist Is k-Day But They Don't Even Really Play Any Of The new Shit Unless Its Julio G's West Side radio And Power 106 Plays everybody Else's Shit Except Their own West Coast Artist Only Reason Why You Hear Snoop On Power 106 Cause He Got the dream,akon On A track And Thats It.it's fucking bullshit We Got Alot of Talented Artist On The West And I They Not Getting the love They Should Be getting From The Number 1 Radio Station In L.A. It's Fucked Up So Like Game Said They Should Protest So The Station Will Start Playing More West Coast Artist.Only Time I Listen To Power 106 Is For Big Boys Neighborhood And Thats It Other Wise Its K-Day Or Hot 92 Jams.So Game Is In The Right And Im Tired Of Hearing The South And East Coast Rappers On Our Stations Nuthin Against Any of The Music Or The Artist But Its Gotta Stop And Understand this They don't play west coast rap in the East Or The South unless its Snoop And he barely Gets spins.so our Station In L.A. Needs To support The west coast artist more.
thats because a lot of west coast rappers don't make radio friendly tracks and  the ones that do get radio play.. game got no problem getting radio play..you can't put out some hard gangsta shit and expect them to put it on the radio..every major radio station plays what the listeners want to hear and most west coast niggaz don't even like a lot of the music coming out the west coast ..they bump shit from other places so thats what the radio is playing...fuck is game talking about all the features you hearing from his new album is non west coast rappers so he's also feeding into the whole thing

Do they?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
another classic Game thread.. lol
no matter what he does it is HATE TIME not GAME TIME

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
u guys hate 4 no reason! He holds the west down harder than anyone and hes brought us alot of thes dope ass artist...i dont go to gucci man threads talking shit...i dontlike gucci man or other rappers i dnt like talking shit. Ur wasting ur time you dnt like the artist click the next thread...im tired of this hating hoing on and not just game hate. Im talking bout hating on artist in gerneral...you can critise a artist or song if you want but theres no need for all this hating. Dudes garbage hes a strippe, DNT CLICK THE LINK. Lets bring some positivity to the forum guys come on now 8)

OG Hack Wilson

mad cause he hasnt had a hit like that since he left 50.

im no Game groupie but i see game's point  -  he's right
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

socal

• 'G'
I'd rather here jayz then the pop they play on all the "hip hop stations"
All you Suckas want to Diss the PACiFiC but you Buster Niggaz never get Specific!!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
if hes talkin in recent times...game hasnt made any bangers
ay yo jay what it do N*gga
i don rocked enough fellas to be you N*gga

make some bangers like higher and get it crackin
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Maybe West Coast artists should consider putting out something half as appealing if they are sick of the song. That's the way the industry works.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
who cares bout the radio....right now its all about satelite and hip hop nation plays game all the time
stop bitchin game...listen to Sirius 40
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
yall need to quit takin shit off celebs twitter n making shit a news

Okka

Its ridiculous how much hate Game gets here. He put the west on the map, he brought us Clyde, Dubb, Nippsey (they played his song on power cause game co signed him) He brought  Ya boy, Eastwood, juice, cyssero, kdot, jay rock, Omar cruz, he even brought technique back in the lime light

Eastwood was already known when he was fuckin with Death Row though. I can't understand why none of his BWS artists are never on his albums though.