Author Topic: Game Threatens LA Radio, "If I Hear ['Empire State Of Mind'] 1 More Time...  (Read 1637 times)

MediumL

Maybe if West Coast artists released albums they'd have a chance of getting some spins.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Elano

Nippsey (they played his song on power cause game co signed him)

BULLSHIT

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Quality music gets play, thats what it is. If he wants it changed he needs to blame the audiences for wanting to hear it so much

well for starters I think we all know thats a load of shit. I've not heard a decent song on the radio for months.

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Quality music gets play, thats what it is. If he wants it changed he needs to blame the audiences for wanting to hear it so much

well for starters I think we all know thats a load of shit. I've not heard a decent song on the radio for months. years

fixed

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
well for starters I think we all know thats a load of shit. I've not heard a decent song on the radio for months. years
fixed
Agreed.

Last time was hate it or love it, right ? ;D

:heart: :heart:
                                                                                   :heart:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 11:19:40 AM by The.Ultimate.Pianist »

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
^^ nah.. candy shop lol

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^ nah.. candy shop lol

Hearing that shit when you're in a club or in a bedroom getting your freak on is aight. But on the radio, in the car ? nah..There's something shady about 2 niggas in a car bumpin candyshop.

Elano

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
Sounds to me like Game is one of the only rappers down enough for the westcoast to speak up about it. Most of these artists are willing to just play their position and let joe camel face get all the play.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

well for starters I think we all know thats a load of shit. I've not heard a decent song on the radio for months.

Yeah nah thats true, dunno what I was thinking lol

ThaRealSupreme

boofuckinghoo.

It's an awesome song, so deal with it. QC.

Co-sign

Change the fuckin station or stop listenin to the radio. That's not the only song that gets played out but it's worth it!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Muhfukka

fuck the radio

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
some people hate on Game with a passion  ::)

Jangalang

• Lil Geezy
Techneic already tried to boycott power 106

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.