Author Topic: John Terry: This vile and gutless man  (Read 1271 times)

Elano

Re: John Terry: This vile and gutless man
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2010, 11:49:50 AM »
He is a cunt, but I bet he's not the first player to have done shit like this.

Anyway, if anyone hears any John Terry jokes or chants, let's have em.

i've heard that he might "removed" from being the captain of england  ;D

I can see Lampard,Ferdinand or Gerrard as captains....Ferdinand should be the first choice of capello
Ferdinand? I'm guessing you're not particularly clued up about English football as a whole then mate..or at least you don't read the English newspapers. Rio Ferdinand's track record is as bad as Terry's.

I'm clued about english football don't worry,i remember that ferdinand was one of the names mentioned along terry when capello had to choose the new captain (at least,
according to the newspapers)

fair enough, I personally think it would be hypocritical and a bit silly to take the captaincy of Terry for his bad behaviour only to give it to Rio Ferdinand who has been just as bad and arguably worse.
Worse ? C'mon,after the doping "incident" rio has been a good player,after all.
In my opinion Gerrard still the best,and i can't understand why terry is better for capello  ::)

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2010, 11:52:27 AM »

i've heard that he might "removed" from being the captain of england  ;D

I can see Lampard,Ferdinand or Gerrard as captains....Ferdinand should be the first choice of capello
Ferdinand? I'm guessing you're not particularly clued up about English football as a whole then mate..or at least you don't read the English newspapers. Rio Ferdinand's track record is as bad as Terry's.

I'm clued about english football don't worry,i remember that ferdinand was one of the names mentioned along terry when capello had to choose the new captain (at least,

fair enough, I personally think it would be hypocritical and a bit silly to take the captaincy of Terry for his bad behaviour only to give it to Rio Ferdinand who has been just as bad and arguably worse.

any more hypocritical than pretending u wouldnt poke waynes bridges missus in a heartbeat? ;D 8)

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2010, 01:13:18 PM »

In my opinion Gerrard still the best,and i can't understand why terry is better for capello  ::)

So I'm guessing you never saw the Hull incident last weekend then? Or his last 12 months of football where he has been very poor for Man Utd in quite a lot of games.

Elano

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2010, 01:26:23 PM »

So I'm guessing you never saw the Hull incident last weekend then?

No,there's a video ?

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2010, 01:54:14 PM »
dont forget Rio's been convicted of drink driving and had a sex orgy tape leaked too.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2010, 04:43:00 PM »
Fabio Capello's has just phoned Wayne Bridge and said "I've just spoken to JT and he's lost the captains armband. Do me a favour and have a good look under your bed for me"

;D ;D ;D

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2010, 12:12:00 AM »
Fabio Capello's has just phoned Wayne Bridge and said "I've just spoken to JT and he's lost the captains armband. Do me a favour and have a good look under your bed for me"

;D ;D ;D

hahaha

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2010, 07:15:58 AM »
If they do decide to remove Terry as captain (which i don't think they should) Gerrard has to be the favourite to get it, he's carried Liverpool for years

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2010, 08:28:11 AM »
Rumours going around that John Terry isn't the only Chelsea player to have shagged Wayne Bridge's wife...

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2010, 08:46:56 AM »
If they do decide to remove Terry as captain (which i don't think they should) Gerrard has to be the favourite to get it, he's carried Liverpool for years

read that in the sun by any chance?? ::)

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2010, 08:48:33 AM »
Rumours going around that John Terry isn't the only Chelsea player to have shagged Wayne Bridge's wife...

lets have a lil sportin wager as its bound 2 cum out if its true

i claim lampard and cashley

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2010, 09:14:21 AM »

lol what? i don't read newspapers its just that it's the truth, Gerrard IS Liverpool and he's delivered when they really need it (CL Final, FA Cup Final, CL against Olympiakos) and Rooney/Lampard don't have the experience while Rio just doesn't have a clue anymore

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2010, 10:01:33 AM »

lol what? i don't read newspapers its just that it's the truth, Gerrard IS Liverpool and he's delivered when they really need it (CL Final, FA Cup Final, CL against Olympiakos) and Rooney/Lampard don't have the experience while Rio just doesn't have a clue anymore

A fair point, but you could argue Gerrard hasnt delivered when he's needed to this season. He's having a rather poor year by his standards. People are quick to forget aswell that last season despite a marked improvement in the league Liverpool actually didnt win anything (to be honest they werent even THAT close to winning anything either). Anyway, thats a different debate...Gerrard is probably favourite to get it but again, its not like you'd be replacing a devil with an angel. Gerrard has had his high profile behaviour problems recently aswell (the old scouse punch up over a music remote).

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2010, 10:03:17 AM »

I'm going for Lampard as well. No way is it Cashley. The long shot is Joe Cole.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2010, 10:04:54 AM »

I'm going for Lampard as well. No way is it Cashley. The long shot is Joe Cole.

I'd actually say Cashley Hole is the favourite. He has a ridiculously fit wife but it never stopped him fucking and vomiting on a random ugly hairdresser. He'd be snorkel deep in Wayne's lass if he had the chance. He's a dirty bastard.