Author Topic: John Terry: This vile and gutless man  (Read 1269 times)

Digital Pimpin'

Re: John Terry: This vile and gutless man
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2010, 10:11:57 AM »
Ashley Cole is a well known homosexual. The hairdresser story came out in the press about two weeks after there were rumours everywhere of him shagging a (male) DJ.

Him and Cheryl are actually just good friends in a marriage of convenience. She's been shagging several well known record producers for a while.

Allegedly ;)

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2010, 10:17:53 AM »
Ashley Cole is a well known homosexual. The hairdresser story came out in the press about two weeks after there were rumours everywhere of him shagging a (male) DJ.

Him and Cheryl are actually just good friends in a marriage of convenience. She's been shagging several well known record producers for a while.

Allegedly ;)

I can definitely see this being true.

I do remember back in his Arsenal days the old 'gay gang bang' rumour that came out.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2010, 10:28:25 AM »
If they do decide to remove Terry as captain (which i don't think they should) Gerrard has to be the favourite to get it, he's carried Liverpool for years

read that in the sun by any chance?? ::)

lol what? i don't read newspapers its just that it's the truth, Gerrard IS Liverpool and he's delivered when they really need it (CL Final, FA Cup Final, CL against Olympiakos) and Rooney/Lampard don't have the experience while Rio just doesn't have a clue anymore

A fair point, but you could argue Gerrard hasnt delivered when he's needed to this season. He's having a rather poor year by his standards. People are quick to forget aswell that last season despite a marked improvement in the league Liverpool actually didnt win anything (to be honest they werent even THAT close to winning anything either). Anyway, thats a different debate...Gerrard is probably favourite to get it but again, its not like you'd be replacing a devil with an angel. Gerrard has had his high profile behaviour problems recently aswell (the old scouse punch up over a music remote).

any other captain it would be called 'leading by example'...but because were liverpool  'were carried'...whatever...i can remember many a game where stevies had a stinker...but he gets a bye because it dosent fit the arguement that were a 1 man team...i just dont want to see him as captain for england...

i say give rooney it before the world cup yes hes young but im sure he could hold his own in a slanging match with anyone else in the dressing room...and i dont see the problem with giving our best player a huge confidence booster before a big competetion

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2010, 03:05:19 PM »

Allegedly ;)

I do remember back in his Arsenal days the old 'gay gang bang' rumour that came out.

The story was that he stuffed a mobile phone up his arse and asked Sol Campbell to ring him.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2010, 03:56:57 PM »

Allegedly ;)

The story was that he stuffed a mobile phone up his arse and asked Sol Campbell to ring him.

Sol Campbell would be too busy with his lips round Cole's balls to be messing around with his phone.

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2010, 04:24:21 PM »
If they do decide to remove Terry as captain (which i don't think they should) Gerrard has to be the favourite to get it, he's carried Liverpool for years

read that in the sun by any chance?? ::)

lol what? i don't read newspapers its just that it's the truth, Gerrard IS Liverpool and he's delivered when they really need it (CL Final, FA Cup Final, CL against Olympiakos) and Rooney/Lampard don't have the experience while Rio just doesn't have a clue anymore

A fair point, but you could argue Gerrard hasnt delivered when he's needed to this season. He's having a rather poor year by his standards. People are quick to forget aswell that last season despite a marked improvement in the league Liverpool actually didnt win anything (to be honest they werent even THAT close to winning anything either). Anyway, thats a different debate...Gerrard is probably favourite to get it but again, its not like you'd be replacing a devil with an angel. Gerrard has had his high profile behaviour problems recently aswell (the old scouse punch up over a music remote).

any other captain it would be called 'leading by example'...but because were liverpool  'were carried'...whatever...i can remember many a game where stevies had a stinker...but he gets a bye because it dosent fit the arguement that were a 1 man team...i just dont want to see him as captain for england...

i say give rooney it before the world cup yes hes young but im sure he could hold his own in a slanging match with anyone else in the dressing room...and i dont see the problem with giving our best player a huge confidence booster before a big competetion

Gerrard has had a poor season by his standards but that's highlighted because he's been near amazing for the last few years, true he's no angel but Beckham was England captain and he's had off the field issues too. Personally i wouldn't want Rooney as captain cos there's enough pressure on him already since he's the only great striker we have

Elano