Author Topic: 2010 Grammy Winners (Rap/R&B)  (Read 625 times)

Muhfukka

Re: 2010 Grammy Winners (Rap/R&B)
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2010, 07:17:25 PM »
dont buy muzik
dont go to movies
dont support none of that shit....they dont support you dont support them
theres a middle ground though. support the shit you want to support, fuck the rest

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2010, 07:21:05 PM »
yeah of course but the muzik industry is the way it is cuz you got all these dukes buyin everythin and buyin waynes album so it makes him and jay-z look like giants when they arent dope musicians and dope put out dope muzik consistently but they get that cuz they are who they are and they became that way partially cuz of the cuz everyone supported them no matter what
dont vote for them
dont listen to them
dont watch them

and mtv wont have a choice but to ran back to the hood when wayne aint got no love
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Lunatic

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2010, 07:37:00 PM »
Jay-z & Eminem won every rap category lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Matty

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2010, 07:49:10 PM »
jay-z and especially beyonce is just what is pumped up by the MSM. eminem doesn't deserve any kind of nomination for anything. his album sucked. these kind of award shows are purely to promote the acts on major lablels, nothing new.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2010, 07:52:33 PM »
for real
as if anyone that wins has talent.....real talent and is dope?
was yeah....is....nah

jay-z and especially beyonce is just what is pumped up by the MSM. eminem doesn't deserve any kind of nomination for anything. his album sucked. these kind of award shows are purely to promote the acts on major lablels, nothing new.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2010, 03:09:33 AM »
All award shows are completely bullshit. A few elite individuals pick whoever they want to win, irrespective of quality, talent and hard work. Look at the Golden Globes this year. Explain how any of the winners in any category are better then who lost, or WORSE, who were not nominated. What kind of world are we living in when Beyonce, or Jay-Z, or the movie Avatar, sweep awards shows? Give me a break. The Grammies are pointless awards given out to talentless artists by rich people. All of the sudden instead of using our brains, and own opinions, we let rich white people decide what's best.

Think about it. What is the most watched TV on TV? What is the most read magazine? What are the highest grossing movies? What are the best selling albums? Ask yourself these questions. Since when have quality, and popularity become so far apart? People like crap. And worst of all, it's killing our culture and society. It's sickening to the bones. The best solution to this problem is buy no media. Don't buy magazines, don't buy movies or albums. Don't buy anything that can be found for free on the internet. The only way to stand up to this cultural holocaust is by not paying for anything. I'll watch your pointless shit, but I'm not paying for it. Because if you pay, they'll make more. And that's the last thing we need.

Just think if no one ever bought a Lil Wayne album. Well, their wouldn't be a Lil Wayne anymore? Doesn't that sound great? And don't see ANY movie that cost over 50 million to make. Because it probably sucks. Don't do it. It's bad for the world.

And the worst thing about it all, is all the unintelligent fools who do buy these things. They ruin it for everyone. So next time you see a person about to buy a Kesha album, or a Jay-Z record, or inline to see Transformers 3. Spit on them. They're not people. They're worthless. Destroying society for everyone.
couldn't have said it any better myself, we need to move forward and evolve out of this bullshit. Yes i will spit on these worthless zombies.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2010, 03:41:51 AM »
I don't know why people are getting so upset, Grammies have always been about the music with the most crossover appeal, popular, worldwide music, music that reaches everybody. What do you expect, Immortal Technique to be nominated ? Of course there are gonna be acts on a major label, those projects reach most people. I mean which independent project even made such an impact that it deserved a nomination this year ? Sure there are some odd picks (wtf is Florida doing up there) but the winner listen and the nominees for the most part seem about right.

BTW nice to see Relapse, Jay and Crack A Bottle win.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2010, 12:20:19 PM »
is it just me or did they not give Eminem his award for best rap album?

at one point i just stopped watching, so maybe they did lol.

also, i never heard anything of Taylor Swift besides that one main song she got on the radio.

was her album REALLY that good or is it that one major single that carries the entire shit?

ikke

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2010, 12:31:11 PM »
Best Rap Song (A Songwriter’s Award)
Run This Town (Jay-Z, Rihanna & Kanye West) [Winner]
LMFAAAOOo!!!!!!!!!!

All award shows are completely bullshit. A few elite individuals pick whoever they want to win, irrespective of quality, talent and hard work. Look at the Golden Globes this year. Explain how any of the winners in any category are better then who lost, or WORSE, who were not nominated. What kind of world are we living in when Beyonce, or Jay-Z, or the movie Avatar, sweep awards shows? Give me a break. The Grammies are pointless awards given out to talentless artists by rich people. All of the sudden instead of using our brains, and own opinions, we let rich white people decide what's best.

Think about it. What is the most watched TV on TV? What is the most read magazine? What are the highest grossing movies? What are the best selling albums? Ask yourself these questions. Since when have quality, and popularity become so far apart? People like crap. And worst of all, it's killing our culture and society. It's sickening to the bones. The best solution to this problem is buy no media. Don't buy magazines, don't buy movies or albums. Don't buy anything that can be found for free on the internet. The only way to stand up to this cultural holocaust is by not paying for anything. I'll watch your pointless shit, but I'm not paying for it. Because if you pay, they'll make more. And that's the last thing we need.

Just think if no one ever bought a Lil Wayne album. Well, their wouldn't be a Lil Wayne anymore? Doesn't that sound great? And don't see ANY movie that cost over 50 million to make. Because it probably sucks. Don't do it. It's bad for the world.

And the worst thing about it all, is all the unintelligent fools who do buy these things. They ruin it for everyone. So next time you see a person about to buy a Kesha album, or a Jay-Z record, or inline to see Transformers 3. Spit on them. They're not people. They're worthless. Destroying society for everyone.
they sell lil wayne albums?
I got both C2 & C3 for free lol.

But dont'blame the mindless masses who don't feel like digging into the music to find the good shit.

Blame the music industry for not having anything todo with the music anymore.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NtTbalFaYPU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/NtTbalFaYPU</a>

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2010, 06:16:42 PM »
exactly im gettin that inked on me
one of the best hooks ever

To all you hataz in power we say

(Fuck the Industry, Fuck the Industry)

Jack yo placks put'em down on ebay

(Fuck the Industry, Fuck the Industry)

And all you boogie ass chumps can't touch us

The industry is some punk mutha fuckers

You tell'em FTI when anybody ask ya

Fuck the industry, they the enemy

Cube

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2010, 07:24:55 PM »
Obviously Mr.Freemason Jay racked up the lil gold trophies for obivious reasons and affliations.

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2010, 07:25:53 PM »
haha yeah he bought em right?
paid the grammys...damn
Cube

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2010, 07:34:37 PM »
paid the grammys...damn

Yeah jus like he buys his own albums to boost record sales ya dig? 8)

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2010, 07:39:02 PM »
i buy my own records
maybe ima boss i dont know what they do
i dont get dropped, i drop the label
i buy my own records

paid the grammys...damn

Yeah jus like he buys his own albums to boost record sales ya dig? 8)
Cube