Author Topic: dubcnn.com: Paid Tha Cost To Be Da Bo$$ detailed review. Check it out.  (Read 259 times)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:dubcnn.com: Paid Tha Cost To Be Da Bo$$ detailed review. Check it out.
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2002, 08:06:22 PM »
Very well structured and written review! Still can't believe you're so familiar with the English language at your age! Props homie.

He's not 10 years old...

Myrealname

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2002, 10:23:39 PM »
Props for the review!
Reo varnado is snoop's uncle ?

yeah he's also member of the Gospel group Varnado Brothers and he's on the song "just cant get carried away"

and Nima Bigg Props for the review man But 1/5 for "U got what I want" its crazy (I can understand that u hate the track  though  ;D ;D ;D )

A 65 years old man cant sing like that

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2002, 10:19:20 AM »
Props for the review!
Reo varnado is snoop's uncle ?

yeah he's also member of the Gospel group Varnado Brothers and he's on the song "just cant get carried away"

and Nima Bigg Props for the review man But 1/5 for "U got what I want" its crazy (I can understand that u hate the track  though  ;D ;D ;D )

Yah..U Got What I want is off the hook.  1/5?  That seriously is ridicilous.  A 1/5 is uncalled for as you shouldve at least considered the fact that the song is obviously going to appeal to OTHERS.  I realize a review is personal..but to give it a 1/5--damn...thats just careless and sloppy.
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2002, 10:20:25 AM »
either you the biggest snoop dick rider of all...or your on crack....most agree that this is snoop 1st or second worst album...maybe a 2.5/5....THIS IS ALBUM IS NOT GOOD there is at best 4 good tracks...no real track that sticks in your head and 5 tracks that are just so bad you skip it as soon as it comes...the rest are maybe average....its one thing to have a differ in opinioin....but this is ridiculous...your review and your site lost a lot of relevance by posting such a biased review just cause its snoop...so your review is pretty much a joke....

Most agree its his worst or second worst album?  If you would get other peoples opinions besides a bunch of UK hooligans on this board, you would see that a lot of people are digging the hell out of this album.  Quit being so narrowminded.
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2002, 10:28:26 AM »
Very well structured and written review! Still can't believe you're so familiar with the English language at your age! Props homie.

He's not 10 years old...

but he is iranian, living in germany. 3rd language?

Myrealname

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2002, 10:41:01 AM »
either you the biggest snoop dick rider of all...or your on crack....most agree that this is snoop 1st or second worst album...maybe a 2.5/5....THIS IS ALBUM IS NOT GOOD there is at best 4 good tracks...no real track that sticks in your head and 5 tracks that are just so bad you skip it as soon as it comes...the rest are maybe average....its one thing to have a differ in opinioin....but this is ridiculous...your review and your site lost a lot of relevance by posting such a biased review just cause its snoop...so your review is pretty much a joke....

Most agree its his worst or second worst album?  If you would get other peoples opinions besides a bunch of UK hooligans on this board, you would see that a lot of people are digging the hell out of this album.  Quit being so narrowminded.
Let in peace the hooligans! >:(