Author Topic: Ah Ah Ah Berlusconi is pissed for the signing of Mancini  (Read 514 times)

Elano

Ah Ah Ah Berlusconi is pissed for the signing of Mancini
« on: February 02, 2010, 01:57:58 PM »
 :D
AC Milan president Silvio Berlusconi has admitted he is confused and disappointed with the signing of Amantino Mancini.

The Brazilian arrived from city rivals Inter yesterday on the final day of the transfer window but it is a move that has left the club president a little confused.

“The acquisition of Mancini? I do not understand it,” he told members of the press during a trip to Jerusalem.

Berlusconi has taken a back seat at AC Milan in recent years, entrusting vice-president Adriano Galliani with the day-to-day running of the club.

Galliani had described Mancini as an “excellent signing", however his boss doesn’t agree and he told him as much.

“It's another playmaker and we need somebody who can finish and win the game. I disagree with the purchase and that's what I told Galliani," he concluded.

:D

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ah Ah Ah Berlusconi is pissed for the signing of Mancini
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 03:58:50 PM »
WHat sort of a fucking man is he?Is he really stupid enough to think writing off a new signing before he's even played one game is a good tactic? What an awful thing to say, it just belittles the manager, the player and the fans.

MediumL

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 02:47:16 AM »
tbh the Italian league fell off.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Elano

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 04:04:27 AM »
WHat sort of a fucking man is he?Is he really stupid enough to think writing off a new signing before he's even played one game is a good tactic? What an awful thing to say, it just belittles the manager, the player and the fans.

berlusconi is right about mancini,this player is no more the same of the years in as roma,the last two years has been a shame.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 07:24:13 AM »

berlusconi is right about mancini,this player is no more the same of the years in as roma,the last two years has been a shame.

thats not the point mate. It doesnt matter if he's not the player he was, Berlusconi has basically ruined him before he's even had a chance there. He;s causing more trouble for AC Milan than good which is ignorant and stupid for the owner to do.

Elano

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 07:32:11 AM »

thats not the point mate. It doesnt matter if he's not the player he was, Berlusconi has basically ruined him before he's even had a chance there. He;s causing more trouble for AC Milan than good which is ignorant and stupid for the owner to do.

he's the fuckin boss and he's disappointed. i know it's not a good move,but he's fuckin right

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 07:41:42 AM »

he's the fuckin boss and he's disappointed. i know it's not a good move,but he's fuckin right

doesnt matter whether he's right though. Its the message it sends to the manager, the new player and the fans. Mancini will already feel like shit and he's only been there a few days.

Elano

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2010, 07:48:56 AM »

doesnt matter whether he's right though. Its the message it sends to the manager, the new player and the fans. Mancini will already feel like shit and he's only been there a few days.

i know,its not a good thing to say the day of the signing.
i don't feel sorry for mancini because in the last two years he took 8 millions € to stay in the bench or in tribune.
He has played a few good games when he arrived,after that he gained weight and became awful,and i'm fuckin pissed because he was a fantastic player in rome...he got skills no doubt

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2010, 05:07:45 PM »

i know,its not a good thing to say the day of the signing.
i don't feel sorry for mancini because in the last two years he took 8 millions € to stay in the bench or in tribune.
He has played a few good games when he arrived,after that he gained weight and became awful,and i'm fuckin pissed because he was a fantastic player in rome...he got skills no doubt

yeah he looked great for Roma. His Champions League goal vs Lyon with the stepovers was one of the best goals of the last decade in my opinion. Shame he's not met his potential.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2010, 12:06:33 AM »
Do you sneeze when you start these topics? What the fuck is with the Ah Ah Ah bullshit?  lol

Elano

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2010, 12:34:14 AM »
Do you sneeze when you start these topics? What the fuck is with the Ah Ah Ah bullshit?  lol

no,i just think about how stupid and retarded you are  :D
fuckin idiot

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2010, 12:08:20 PM »

fuckin idiot

Fuck man, so you're having orgasms while you think about me?  You fucking fanook. 

Fraxxx

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2010, 12:21:12 PM »

fuckin idiot

Fuck man, so you're having orgasms while you think about me?  You fucking fanook. 

Ah ah ah, Javier let me tell you something
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Elano

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2010, 12:23:09 PM »

fuckin idiot

only a fucktard like you can laugh @ that post  :D

Fraxxx

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2010, 12:38:38 PM »

fuckin idiot

only a fucktard like you can laugh @ that post  :D

I'm not laughing! I seriously can't stand his smart ass comments, for real!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.