Author Topic: Scott Storch To Save "Detox" Album, "I'm Here Now, We're Gonna See It"  (Read 1585 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Scott Storch To Save "Detox" Album, "I'm Here Now, We're Gonna See It"
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2010, 05:55:42 PM »
pianist you talkin to cross em out right? lol

he produced get up for fif? didnt he?

Scott Storch cant even save himself nowadays. When was the last time he had a hit, or did anything remotely impressive?

the song flopped so bad, 50 left it off the album. I know a lot of people on here like that song, but I thought it was trash

The song flopped :O  ?? Kid you are Krazy with a K like that horrible Gucci Mane Game joint. Interscope didnt push that record but that joint is hotter than many songs off the actual album.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Matty

« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2010, 06:12:22 PM »
y'all know my thoughts on 'Get Up' and who did what on that record. a real banger, but the video they made was stupid and it wasn't given a particulaly hard push by the scope. plus, people had became bored of 50 to the extent it didn't matter how much a dope single he put out.

MarshColin

« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2010, 06:13:26 PM »
I wouldn't really consider Get Up a flop. It was making noise but then his album kept being delayed so much that they had to keep throwing out new singles because the other ones like Get Up were getting old. I'm honestly surprised they left it off the album though, it was a banger.

Matty

MarshColin

« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2010, 06:20:06 PM »
y'all know my thoughts on 'Get Up' and who did what on that record. a real banger, but the video they made was stupid and it wasn't given a particulaly hard push by the scope. plus, people had became bored of 50 to the extent it didn't matter how much a dope single he put out.

I never saw the video but agree with what you say 100%. I got pretty tired of 50 myself and kinda overlooked "Get Up" at first.  Same thing with "I Get It In." I'm kinda checking for 50 again now because he's coming out with some hot shit lately. That "Do You Think About Me" is amazing until the chorus hits. Really saddens me they put such a shitty ass hook on that dope of a beat.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2010, 06:22:23 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/rSg4m1hpEFI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/rSg4m1hpEFI</a>

and that do you think about me is one of the worst songs in rap of all time....IMO
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Cross Em Out

• 'G'
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2010, 06:23:53 PM »

Scott Storch cant even save himself nowadays. When was the last time he had a hit, or did anything remotely impressive?

the song flopped so bad, 50 left it off the album. I know a lot of people on here like that song, but I thought it was trash

The song flopped :O  ?? Kid you are Krazy with a K like that horrible Gucci Mane Game joint. Interscope didnt push that record but that joint is hotter than many songs off the actual album.

doesnt matter how "hot" you think the record is, it still flopped. it failed to make a big impact on the charts, didnt create any buzz, and caused 50 to push his album back for almost an entire year. If "Get Up" would have been a success, BISD would have been relased alot earlier, and 50 wouldnt have had to relase flop single, after flop single (Get It In, OK Youre Right etc)

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2010, 06:29:16 PM »

The song flopped :O  ?? Kid you are Krazy with a K like that horrible Gucci Mane Game joint. Interscope didnt push that record but that joint is hotter than many songs off the actual album.

Yes lol, i wasnt talking to you.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2010, 06:31:45 PM »
haha figured....wanted to make sure without assumin... ;D

Cube

Chad Vader

« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2010, 06:31:49 PM »

Bring back Colin Wolfe  8) 8) 8)
Other than working on Niggaz4Life & The Chronic...
He also did classic like;

2Pac & MC Breed; Gotta Get Mine (with Warren G)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VEX57o9G0Ow&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/VEX57o9G0Ow&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

MC Breed; Flashbacks
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iRW9sUHcf_M&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iRW9sUHcf_M&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

MC Breed; Just Another Clip
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/tKY_bThzJWM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/tKY_bThzJWM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

MC Breed Ft 2pac; Comin' Real Again
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9Rm3SrRy1bY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/9Rm3SrRy1bY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2010, 06:32:22 PM »

The song flopped :O  ?? Kid you are Krazy with a K like that horrible Gucci Mane Game joint. Interscope didnt push that record but that joint is hotter than many songs off the actual album.

doesnt matter how "hot" you think the record is, it still flopped. it failed to make a big impact on the charts, didnt create any buzz, and caused 50 to push his album back for almost an entire year. If "Get Up" would have been a success, BISD would have been relased alot earlier, and 50 wouldnt have had to relase flop single, after flop single (Get It In, OK Youre Right etc)

Forget about me saying its hot. Everybody liked it. except for a few . In general the song was good. it had hood appeal and it had club appeal. As it was mentioned earlier, the reason it didnt maintain the buzz is because the album kept getting pushed back so ppl stopped caring about it. Also, that video was a horrible idea. and Interscope didnt push it.

And imo, Get up, Get it in, OK you're right, should have been on the album.
But we are deviating from the subject... stick to the script y'all.

Scott stroch is here to save detox.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2010, 06:33:24 PM »
haha figured....wanted to make sure without assumin... ;D

haha i know, i should really stop being lazy and only quote the section i need .  ;D I'll get to it soon. Just like Detox gon be coming..soon.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2010, 06:36:15 PM »
shows somewhat how 50 dont have much power anymore in certain areas otherwise how do you make such a wack album and leave off 3 of the best traxx?
get up.....could have been huge but he dont have the power anymore and hasnt since get rich or die tryin the album
ever since them hes been on a decline....lil after lil with each album
think about the process of each album and what hes went thru.....all been different compared to grodt and all been wack compared to that album itself
Cube

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2010, 06:41:42 PM »
shows somewhat how 50 dont have much power anymore in certain areas otherwise how do you make such a wack album and leave off 3 of the best traxx?
get up.....could have been huge but he dont have the power anymore and hasnt since get rich or die tryin the album
think about the process of each album and what hes went thru.....all been different compared to grodt and all been wack compared to that album itself

I liked massacre too.. It was more mainstream i guess, but I am mainstream :P so i liked it. But GRODT is a classic in its own right. people may disagree but in a few years they'll be able to look over the one or two tracks they dont like and appreciate the general body of the album, which was pretty kick ass.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2010, 07:08:26 PM »
like many other rappers...hes dropped better songs on his mixtapes but damn for a major rapper hes been real wack
and interscope must be mad for investin all that money and spendin all that time, money and then.....
but like i said he dont have the same power anymore and he dont want to admit it
how rick ross sells more than 50 is crazy
50's wack muzik isnt any worse than rick ross dopest muzik...haha

I liked massacre too.. It was more mainstream i guess, but I am mainstream :P so i liked it. But GRODT is a classic in its own right. people may disagree but in a few years they'll be able to look over the one or two tracks they dont like and appreciate the general body of the album, which was pretty kick ass.
Cube