Author Topic: X.O. Feat. MC Eiht & D.V. Alias Khrist- The Whoryde (Day 8)  (Read 919 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: X.O. Feat. MC Eiht & D.V. Alias Khrist- The Whoryde (Day 8)
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2010, 01:14:46 PM »
this is dope though 8)

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2010, 02:11:38 PM »
Oh yeah XO can get it too..Any Nigga Do a song wit Eiht..XO betta know who he fuccin wit...Dont let Eiht get you fucked up..This nigga dissin us on yo song means you want it too...Fuck this rap shit...XO you betta holla at yo boy...Real Compton Business.....

C-Rida definitely has a point. If you allow someone to use your track to diss somebody...you basically cosigned it.

00X2X

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2010, 04:00:36 PM »
....Real Compton Business.... ?   

Is To Play Up On A Internet Forum    :P
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY</a>

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2010, 05:19:18 PM »
....Real Compton Business.... ?   

Is To Play Up On A Internet Forum    :P

;D

Blood$

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2010, 06:46:43 PM »
I must have missed the part where Eiht said anything about Mako or Factorhouse on the track... no diss IMO, people need to chill

Blood$

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2010, 06:48:19 PM »
Oh yeah XO can get it too..Any Nigga Do a song wit Eiht..XO betta know who he fuccin wit...Dont let Eiht get you fucked up..This nigga dissin us on yo song means you want it too...Fuck this rap shit...XO you betta holla at yo boy...Real Compton Business.....

C-Rida definitely has a point. If you allow someone to use your track to diss somebody...you basically cosigned it.

this is true but also would if it were a case where the artist' whose track it was didn't know that their featured guest was dissing somebody?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2010, 06:49:04 PM »
nah noone said he dissed mako/factor/c-rida but what c-rida is sayin is that since eiht is on a song with a busta or a fake 1 (as some call him) that xo can get it too since hes down wit them...right c-rida?
but if you listen to this song eiht is goin at some people...no names mentioned but hes talkin
so is xo

I must have missed the part where Eiht said anything about Mako or Factorhouse on the track... no diss IMO, people need to chill
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Blood$

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2010, 06:53:48 PM »
nah noone said he dissed mako/factor/c-rida but what c-rida is sayin is that since eiht is on a song with a busta or a fake 1 (as some call him) that xo can get it too since hes down wit them...right c-rida?
but if you listen to this song eiht is goin at some people...no names mentioned but hes talkin
so is xo

yeah but here's the thing... C-Rida you cool and all but there is no legit beef to have with X.O., he probably recorded his verse already and then sent it to Eiht, and Eiht said what he said... while there is still no names dropped, how is there proof that Eiht is going at them? ok, for that one you can assume it since C-Rida is on here claiming he is referring to them, but you really think X.O. is just gonna jump into some random beef with MC Eiht who isn't even that relevant anymore against a label that is no bigger than Eiht (no disrespect)? there is nothing to gain out of it career-wise and I'm sure if the dudes Eiht is talking about really put in work like they claim then I'm also sure X.O. wouldn't be that foolish to just jump in via rap

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2010, 06:59:19 PM »

this is true but also would if it were a case where the artist' whose track it was didn't know that their featured guest was dissing somebody?

This is a pretty valid point as well..... ;)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2010, 07:04:03 PM »
who knows wit xo tho
look at what he did to ras kass/xzibit?
look at what he did to dae one/taje/bishop?

accordin to them xo is at fault for all cases and he str8 up put out a diss to ras kass, and xzibit..
and who knows he prolly has somethin to come out goin at bishop, taje etc...
but im not sayin xo should be the receiver of what c-rida/mako have to say but its a interestin way of c-rida gettin at eiht
and eiht bein down wit game....wouldnt be suprised if xo did go at c-rida in response...i mean its not like xo can be like im too big to respond cuz hes jus as known as c-rida to be honest...

so you said this part

but you really think X.O. is just gonna jump into some random beef with MC Eiht who isn't even that relevant anymore against a label that is no bigger than Eiht

did what happen to game/ras kass give a even more reason for xo to go at ras kass?   jus so happens he went at the same person game had a problem with

so is xo

yeah but here's the thing... C-Rida you cool and all but there is no legit beef to have with X.O., he probably recorded his verse already and then sent it to Eiht, and Eiht said what he said... while there is still no names dropped, how is there proof that Eiht is going at them? ok, for that one you can assume it since C-Rida is on here claiming he is referring to them, but you really think X.O. is just gonna jump into some random beef with MC Eiht who isn't even that relevant anymore against a label that is no bigger than Eiht (no disrespect)? there is nothing to gain out of it career-wise and I'm sure if the dudes Eiht is talking about really put in work like they claim then I'm also sure X.O. wouldn't be that foolish to just jump in via rap
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

00X2X

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2010, 03:06:51 AM »
Wheres Day 9 SCB u be slippin   ;D
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY</a>

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2010, 04:24:42 AM »
Mako Capone isn't gonna be happy about this one  ;D
Props for the track  8)
Mako is a no body ;)

dats what yo mouth say.. ;D

My nigga  you shouldn't even be responding to this when they start talking stupid. They come from completely different backrounds trying to be into street shit,so you got to forgive these niggaz ignorance towards this shit. They don't live it so they can't and won't understand.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2010, 09:57:34 AM »
or we're actually smarter, cause we don't waste our lives doing dumb shit ;)

westside159

« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2010, 08:06:55 AM »
Dope cut

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2010, 08:31:26 AM »
or we're actually smarter, cause we don't waste our lives doing dumb shit ;)

shut yo bitch ass up..MR.SMART ASS...Check this...the same dumb shit is the same dumb shit you listen to..You fuckin wierdo..I dont understand how you guys despise of STREET SHIT AND STREET NIGGAS..But when your favorite rapper whos dick is all in your mouth..Say the same very dumb shit that im living..you love it like you like their cum on ypur face...lmao at you wierdos..You betta start respecting the streets..Cuz the streets is where the same concepts these wanna be's steal from...