Author Topic: Infinite dead at 50. I'm only planning to live 8 more years.  (Read 42 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
This plan goes way back.  I've had this plan for a long, long time.  I'm only planning to live to the age of 50.  Which means I only have 8 years left living and here at the forum.  I have many, many reasons for this, but I will mention a few here.

#1.  Independence: 

I would never want to live past the age where a person starts to become dependent upon the sympathies of others and becomes somewhat of a charity case.  Once people are nice to me because they feel out of respect they must be nice to the old guy.  Or financially take care of me because they feel its a responsibility to take care of the old guy.  Or even physically I have to depend on others.  I would never want to live to that age.

#2.  Quality of Life: 

Life for its own sake is the wrong paradigm.  The paradigm should be on quality of life in my opinion.  Even in their 40's a man can still be very close to his peak, if you look at Tom Brady or Jordan or George Foreman those are guys going toe for toe with guys in their 20's is a proof of this.  But you don't really see that type of thing after the 40's.  The body starts to break down.

#3.  My Life Got Derailed: 

I had the first 14 years of my life a great life.  Then I had 10 very dark years from 15-25.  Very, very dark and suicidal years--when I lost everything as far as financially and opportunities to have success in life in the traditional routes of money and family.  I can still have success in non-traditional routes--but it was in those years that I experienced soooooo much failure after failure in everything I tried.  from 25-32 I really broke out in a big way.  And could even control my happiness levels.  Anytime I was on my own time I was happy in those days.  If I was on someone else time, like work for example it could be rough, but on my own time I had really conquered self in those years.  Then at 32 I even got a decent job and had some okay money.  Not good, but enough to live off of and not have to wipe asses in the nursing home or take pills at clinical trials. 

#4.  Financially: 

If I wanted to live beyond 50 I'd really have to start thinking about saving and planning for older age and retirement.  I feel like not having to do that will make my current life in the now much more fullfilling.  So better to have good days now when I can make the most of it, then plan for an older age when I'm too weak to really enjoy anyway.

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Re: Infinite dead at 50. I'm only planning to live 8 more years.
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2024, 06:51:01 PM »
don’t do it nite …. the game needs u!

Sccit

Re: Infinite dead at 50. I'm only planning to live 8 more years.
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 07:27:59 PM »
how are u planning to end it ??