Author Topic: Check out that bottom line on Espn right now  (Read 613 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Check out that bottom line on Espn right now
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2010, 04:24:48 PM »
I heard the Heat offered Mike Miller a contract. I wonder if they can still sign him with LeBron.

But even if they don't get LeBron, Miller is still a nice pickup for any team. 8)

yea it is, but i doubt miller is gonna be taking a big paycut

Well he won't have to if they don't get LeBron; but I'm sure they have it worked out where they can get Miller & LeBron all under the cap.

yea i was talking about if miller and lebron were to sign. honestly im not afraid of this "super miami" team till they fill out their roster.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2010, 05:24:07 PM »

as of now the west is sealed.

the West is far from sealed. For one, there is a lot still to come with free agency, etc. Youre gonna see some teams in the West improve whether it be from experience or from health. The Lakers havent gotten any better yet. And there is no such thing as standing still. Youre either getting better or getting worse. If the Lakers dont improve, than they are getting worse...seeing as how other teams are improving.

we did improve our PG position with blake, we just need a legit back up C and SF, but i dont really see that happening. but we have a championship team we've already changed it enough.

and a possible hedo trade is in the works :)

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2010, 06:00:43 PM »

the West is far from sealed. For one, there is a lot still to come with free agency, etc. Youre gonna see some teams in the West improve whether it be from experience or from health. The Lakers havent gotten any better yet. And there is no such thing as standing still. Youre either getting better or getting worse. If the Lakers dont improve, than they are getting worse...seeing as how other teams are improving.

we did improve our PG position with blake, we just need a legit back up C and SF, but i dont really see that happening. but we have a championship team we've already changed it enough.

Adding Blake was good, but isnt exactly what I meant by improving. The Lakers right now are still the best in the West, but they are always just slightly ahead of whoever #2 is. Not a dominant squad by any means.

And Hedo is not coming lol Arent they talkin about a trade of Walton/Sasha for Hedo? Cmon. Thats like you offering me 2 McDoubles for a filet mignon.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

westsiderider323

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2010, 06:34:14 PM »

Adding Blake was good, but isnt exactly what I meant by improving. The Lakers right now are still the best in the West, but they are always just slightly ahead of whoever #2 is. Not a dominant squad by any means.

And Hedo is not coming lol Arent they talkin about a trade of Walton/Sasha for Hedo? Cmon. Thats like you offering me 2 McDoubles for a filet mignon.

LOL take it dammit

and FUCK MIA you are not gonna win wit 3 good players and trash

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2010, 07:13:14 PM »

LOL take it dammit

Jordan won with only him, Pippen, and trash lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2010, 07:25:15 PM »

LOL take it dammit

Don't forget Rodman

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2010, 07:28:16 PM »

LOL take it dammit

Don't forget Rodman

Yeah but he was only there for half of the championships.

westsiderider323

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2010, 07:39:51 PM »

LOL take it dammit

Don't forget Rodman

lebron is not MJ egos gon clash in miami and itll all go down hill

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2010, 07:46:01 PM »

LOL take it dammit

Don't forget Rodman

lebron is not MJ egos gon clash in miami and itll all go down hill

MAYBE. It all depends on their success. Winning cures a lot of shit. If the team is winning, I think the egos will be in check. The test will be if they start to struggle.