Author Topic: what tha fuck is wrong with you people  (Read 325 times)

infinite59

Re:what tha fuck is wrong with you people
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2002, 05:45:11 PM »
yaeh, but being negative about negativity is actually a positive, if you ever took Algebr... Oh! I forgot, they didn't teach you anything in school, my bad.  

No.  Being negetive is negetive.  It ain't algebra.  It's reality.  It's too bad ya'll can't live up to the people you imagined yourselves to be.  So it must be someone else's fault, right?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2002, 05:46:03 PM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2002, 09:03:26 PM »
yaeh, but being negative about negativity is actually a positive, if you ever took Algebr... Oh! I forgot, they didn't teach you anything in school, my bad.  

So it must be someone else's fault, right?
isnt that what u used to tell me,  its not my fault it was everyone else fault,  u told me to blame capitalism,  my peers,  an everything under tha sun.  u pretty much told  me to blame every1 but myself an u kno what,  its not even worth infinite

infinite59

« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2002, 07:02:07 AM »

So it must be someone else's fault, right?

isnt that what u used to tell me,  its not my fault it was everyone else fault,  u told me to blame capitalism,  my peers,  an everything under tha sun.  u pretty much told  me to blame every1 but myself an u kno what,  its not even worth infinite

Brother El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz (Malcolm X) once said, "I think it is more criminal to teach a man to hate himself than it is to teach him to hate another."

Now.  Where you went wrong is you wanted others to be something you are not yourself able to be.  You wanted others to be more posotive when you yourself are not posotive.  

Malcolm X also believed in standing up against injustice and if he came off negetive in doing so then so be it.  I will be posotive the day that their is world peace.  But until then there is no such thing as 100% posotivity.  It is a fanstasy.  It is not reality.

So yes, I am teaching you.  Don't fault yourself for not being positive.  Don't blame yourself.  It is not realistic to think that you can be posotive 100% of the time.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2002, 07:03:00 AM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »