Author Topic: 40 Glocc no Response to Menace  (Read 409 times)

jloco53

40 Glocc no Response to Menace
« on: February 14, 2010, 07:16:51 PM »
Dear 40 Glocc, nobody knew you when you came out with the Jackal CD. But we heard you on C BO Mobfather and you came with a tight verse. Then you got yourself affiliated with Mobb Deep. We liked We re the Hammers at with Sam Scarfo. Then What a lot of people dont know is when they we re shopping they re rifleman album one of the companies being rumored they we re going to sign with is cash money hmmmmmm.  yall didnt know that huhhh. So now you diss Daz Dillinger on your Beyonce Soldier Remix cause Daz Dissed you the next day. Then you go on tour with 50 Cent Gunit Mobb Deep. You re the man now. Then you pull the Hoax with Little Wayne, made all these dissed videos and songs towards game and young buck. YouR Partners take Tyga Chain and floss it on cameras. You on Hollywood beating up Bums. Now theres my nigga Menace steps into the picture yall bump heads and you we re scared to get beat up, but on your records your hands are bricks ok ok ok. So now this man says he wants the fade but you pull out your burner and dont use it no Gangsta all that you pop shots and all that shit. Your hoe card pulled buddy. Then you pull that shit at Plies video shoot and get on camera woofing. Menace calls you out on video with Redrum and Bandana Tha Ragg you don t respond. So now Menace does a new video that just dropped on Worldstarhiphop calling you out on the 3rd verse about the details what happened. So now I see it like this Daz dissed you --you respond back right away. Lil Wayne and Tyga are not built for real street shit. Menace calls you out all you say on twitter is look at this dirty nigga, my shoes and beanie cost 500 dollars. So 40 glock we can safely say that you pick your battles and like Jay Z say we dont believe you need more people and you dissed Jay Z in your recent interview but you took a picture with him Bad Azz Kurupt in your Avirex Jacket back in 05 nigga  D/A Original

40 know me too by the way

Jaydc

Re: 40 Glocc no Response to Menace
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 07:26:48 PM »
yawn.

YaKno7

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 07:43:38 PM »
40 may be suspect but everything he saying from

:40 and on is real shit

« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 08:10:09 PM by YaKno7 »

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 07:46:22 PM »
Dear 40 Glocc, nobody knew you when you came out with the Jackal CD. But we heard you on C BO Mobfather and you came with a tight verse. Then you got yourself affiliated with Mobb Deep. We liked We re the Hammers at with Sam Scarfo. Then What a lot of people dont know is when they we re shopping they re rifleman album one of the companies being rumored they we re going to sign with is cash money hmmmmmm.  yall didnt know that huhhh. So now you diss Daz Dillinger on your Beyonce Soldier Remix cause Daz Dissed you the next day. Then you go on tour with 50 Cent Gunit Mobb Deep. You re the man now. Then you pull the Hoax with Little Wayne, made all these dissed videos and songs towards game and young buck. YouR Partners take Tyga Chain and floss it on cameras. You on Hollywood beating up Bums. Now theres my nigga Menace steps into the picture yall bump heads and you we re scared to get beat up, but on your records your hands are bricks ok ok ok. So now this man says he wants the fade but you pull out your burner and dont use it no Gangsta all that you pop shots and all that shit. Your hoe card pulled buddy. Then you pull that shit at Plies video shoot and get on camera woofing. Menace calls you out on video with Redrum and Bandana Tha Ragg you don t respond. So now Menace does a new video that just dropped on Worldstarhiphop calling you out on the 3rd verse about the details what happened. So now I see it like this Daz dissed you --you respond back right away. Lil Wayne and Tyga are not built for real street shit. Menace calls you out all you say on twitter is look at this dirty nigga, my shoes and beanie cost 500 dollars. So 40 glock we can safely say that you pick your battles and like Jay Z say we dont believe you need more people and you dissed Jay Z in your recent interview but you took a picture with him Bad Azz Kurupt in your Avirex Jacket back in 05 nigga  D/A Original

If this is the case...go knock on his door and explain this to him  ;)

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 07:48:27 PM »

If this is the case...go knock on his door and explain this to him  ;)
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Okka

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2010, 03:19:07 AM »
So 40 glock we can safely say that you pick your battles and like Jay Z say we dont believe you need more people and you dissed Jay Z in your recent interview but you took a picture with him Bad Azz Kurupt in your Avirex Jacket back in 05 nigga

Not true though, that picture was taken back in 2001. 40 Glocc been affiliated with Kurupt since '99 or somethin' like that.

jloco53

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2010, 06:32:19 AM »
it dont matter when the picture was taken, he smiled and someone said wait 3 seconds and yall pose for the picture
rap is like wwf spider loc is like hulk hogan no one can beat him up shit is bologna-only person that can beat up spider joke
is my nigga bumpy knuckles and e whit we the only two niggaz that can see this nigga in a physical form and oh yea 50 cent