Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Concert  (Read 155 times)

Plumma25

• 'G'
Snoop Dogg Concert
« on: February 27, 2010, 01:27:23 PM »
Went to Snoop Dogg concert last night in Hartford, CT and it was really great.  He played at this little venue in downtown Hartford that I would have never thought a performer of his nature would go to.  Nice to see him performing at an intimate venue like this.  Snoop still has it as far as a performer.  His energy and pure enjoyment of performing is amazing.  He had Daz, Kurupt, Soopafly and I believe Mac Shawn there with him.  LT was on the boards.  Soopafly also had a keyboard and was playing it during Sexual Seduction and other songs.  Nice touch.
He did all the classics and three of his new songs.  Also saw a 30 minute movie that is coming out with the new More Malice CD.  It was cool, not great, pretty much a bunch of music videos made up with clips to make it a movie.  Funny stuff.
Snoop let Kurupt do We Can Freak It, Daz do On Some Real.., and Mac Shawn do a song that I hadn't heard before.  Nice to see Snoop let them have their solo thing but was disappointed he didn't let Soopafly do his thing.
Great show, Snoop got the crowd really going when he and the DPG did Jump Around by House of Pain, it was off the hook.  Snoop also sang Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye before going into Sexual Seduction.  All the classics, B Please & Down For My N's with C-Murder's verse (Snoop rapping it).  Amazed at the time of the show and all the songs he did.  Got the whole crowd doing Hail Mary, 2 of Amerika'z Most Wanted and Hypnotize to remind us of Biggie & Pac.  Kurupt was acting a fool on stage, high and drunk as hell.  Nice to see him tear up Ain't No Fun.
If you get a chance to see him make sure you do, he's still got it.
if you're girl has a leak tell her 2 call tha mothafuckin' Plumma named Pete, thats me.

Will_B

Re: Snoop Dogg Concert
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 01:38:31 PM »
Nice. Thanks for the writeup :)

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 04:18:23 PM »
(+1) Props homie 8)

For those of us who were unable to attend that show, thanks for giving us a vision of what it was like. I know they're gonna be in San Fran soon like the 10th or 13th or something of March. Sounds like it was a lot of fun.
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2010, 08:03:04 PM »
Im going to see him on March 6th  8)

the first show scheduled for the 5th was sold out so they added a show for the 6th

UNCEEN

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2010, 02:30:07 AM »
I might go see him next week, but the concerts on a week day and i dont like going on week days.