Author Topic: DUBCNN:Mitchy Slick - Hes Everywhere Pt 16;More Footage w DJ Quik Soon on Dubcnn  (Read 268 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
www.dubcnn.com

If you've been following Mitchy Slick's "He's Everywhere" video series, you already know what this is about. If not, it's about time you jump on the bandwagon because he's already 16 episodes deep! The latest one features scenes from the Strong Arm Steady video shoot for their new track "Make Me Feel" featuring & produced by Jelly Roll from the upcoming "Arms & Hammers" album. There's also footage of the Talib Kweli / Strong Arm Steady show at the Key Club back in September with special cameos from DJ Quik, J.Wells, Tash and a whole bunch of other people. And a whole bunch of random footage in between.

Seeing this episode reminds me of my own footage that I filmed that same night outside of the Key Club. You can get a sneak peek from Mitchy's angle at about 9 minutes into the video. I will liberate the footage next week here on Dubcnn. Contains some more funny footage of DJ Quik & SAS fam fooling around.

Mitchy Slick - He's Everywhere Part 16 (Video)
http://www.dubcnn.com/media/video/mitchyslick-heseverywhere16/
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 04:33:16 PM by Lil Jay »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

WrongKind619

• Muthafuckin' OG
thanks for postin this homie. i'm glad mitchy finally gettin some kinda recognition on the site.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
good look,mitchy stay grindin

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thanks for postin this homie. i'm glad mitchy finally gettin some kinda recognition on the site.

actually, we've been posting his shit up for a minute. i had (probably) one of the first ever mitchy slick interviews on west coast 2k back in 2003. 7 years & counting.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

WrongKind619

• Muthafuckin' OG

actually, we've been posting his shit up for a minute. i had (probably) one of the first ever mitchy slick interviews on west coast 2k back in 2003. 7 years & counting.

yea i know and i respect that. but correct me if i'm wrong but the last time mitchy was featured on here was when you posted "Baby U Bad" back when he was about to drop XXL Guns Vol. 4 which was almost a year ago

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!

yea i know and i respect that. but correct me if i'm wrong but the last time mitchy was featured on here was when you posted "Baby U Bad" back when he was about to drop XXL Guns Vol. 4 which was almost a year ago

wrong

http://www.dubcnn.com/cgi-bin/coranto/searchnews.pl?dosearch&searchquery=mitchy&match=exact&linkcompression=10&highlight=on&resultnumber=10&skipnumber=0

not to mention all the SAS stuff...
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 03:45:02 PM by Lil Jay »

WrongKind619

• Muthafuckin' OG
ok my bad i stand corrected. good lookin out. i apologize

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ok my bad i stand corrected. good lookin out. i apologize

no worries bro

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah dat!  

nice drop. didnt kno safe was down with wrongkind.  good shit

619 East County

Okka

Did Mitchy leave SAS? How come he ain't featured on so many tracks on that new album.

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Did Mitchy leave SAS? How come he ain't featured on so many tracks on that new album.

He's still in SAS, i dont know the reason as to why he is only featured on two tracks, but he dropped an album the same day with his own "group", called Tha Yellow Tape. So maybe he had his hands full with that. Anyway, check out the yellow tape cd if you into westcoast gangsta rap, its really up to par.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

wrong

http://www.dubcnn.com/cgi-bin/coranto/searchnews.pl?dosearch&searchquery=mitchy&match=exact&linkcompression=10&highlight=on&resultnumber=10&skipnumber=0

not to mention all the SAS stuff...

word

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network