Author Topic: Top 10 Hottest WWF Divas  (Read 1030 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Top 10 Hottest WWF Divas
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2010, 04:18:42 PM »
Trish Stratus is mine  8)  Maryse up there.

I would include Christy Hemme & Tori Wilson before Mickie James or Miss Elisabeth (maybe I'm not old school enough lol)

post pics and prove it... lol  ;)

Christy always looked like a troll to me, she looks WAY better on TNA though. Tori was always just so typical cookie cutter WWE Diva. I wasn't impressed.

Miss Elizabeth by a landslide because she looked great in the 90s and by 2000 she was still knockout, maybe even better looking. All natural, or so it would seem anyway. Sunny's only good for those couple year. Compare Sunny now to Liz at the end of WCW, and Liz was pumped full of drugs too and still key her looks. If Had to pick any of them to marry, based on looks alone it's Liz and it's not even close.

honestly, I think from Elizabeth on, it's truly debatable on who is the top 1, but I think all 4 of them can be number one at any time. But let put some more pics up. I saw this thread on wrestling board with no pictures. I was like, dubcc can do better.

Sunny was certainly the best diva, meaning all round talent and looks. She was very sexy in every thing she did, but she got fat and disgusting real quick. Trish is too plastic for my taste. But Kiebler could end up winning out if she ages well. Young Keibler looks better than young Liz.

As I said, I judged them based off their prime. So Sunny to me is Sunny 1996, disregarding Sunny post-2000. I do agree with Miss Elizabeth and from the looks Stacy Kiebler ageing the best. I think those two were by far the greatest natrual beauties that WWF/E ever had. Sunny was natrual in her youth too, but what puts her over the top was her talent exceed both Elizabeth and Stacy. Trish, even though I'm not a fan of the implants on her or Sable, her and Sable get ranks so high because of their talent. The rest of the list is my personal favorties. Psycho Mickie, love her, Melina, love her even though she's fake since making the big time, Maryse, not a fan of blonds but her accent drives me nuts, Layla is another natrual beauty who is so underrated, and Steph, I would marry her before the fakes and even if her dad isn't Mr. McMahon.

For me, Sunny in her prime is the one I'd want to fuck the most and Liz in her prime is the one I'd want to marry the most. Not that Liz was a saint but Sunny was a super slut.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2010, 04:20:02 PM »
Just ask Bret and HBK about Sunny...
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2010, 08:07:58 PM »
Out of all the divas now.. MAryse is looking the finest.

Trish and Sunny could probably flip flop 1&2 Sharmell was prettty hot too i think. Ken Shamrock had a fake sister who was hot too? Ryan i think?

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2010, 08:21:00 PM »
My recent favorites are Alicia Fox, Layla and Karen Angle.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 08:23:35 PM by Larrabee »

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2010, 08:55:46 PM »

Trish and Sunny could probably flip flop 1&2 Sharmell was prettty hot too i think. Ken Shamrock had a fake sister who was hot too? Ryan i think?
I think any female named Ryan is certified hot shit.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2010, 08:59:17 PM »

I think any female named Ryan is certified hot shit.

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2010, 09:35:57 PM »
I think Ken Shamrock was layin pipe to his on-screen sister too lol

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2010, 01:01:06 AM »
Always had a thing for Sharmell!

she's about to have Booker T's twins.

her only flaw lol

and like Larrabee said...Alicia Fox is pretty fine.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2010, 01:19:19 AM »
I always though Bobby Lashley's wife was pretty fine too. Even with the Halle Berry hair:

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2010, 02:17:59 PM »
And Maria for honorable mention

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2010, 07:02:22 PM »
And Maria for honorable mention

Maria is a lil too scrawny for me...she looks like a toothpick out there...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2010, 10:38:26 PM »
Maria is a little woman, but from what I've heard in interviews, she's very knowledgeable about the ins and outs of wrestling, and that the airhead she plays is not what she really is. I will say this, she just ain't that hot to me personally, she has a weird face, but I would hit it if offered.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2010, 09:55:43 AM »
What makes Maria any more scrawny than the rest? They're all scrawny. Take away the implants and it'd really show.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2010, 10:33:24 AM »
Stephanie? lol

1. Trish
2. Torrie Wilson
3. Stacey
4. Maryse

everyone else seems like a step down.

honorable mention: Kelly Kelly.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2010, 02:21:32 PM »
Stephanie? lol

1. Trish
2. Torrie Wilson
3. Stacey
4. Maryse

everyone else seems like a step down.

honorable mention: Kelly Kelly.

you like them blonds... lol I put the blonds up high because the WWE really pushes them, and someone like Sunny has the talent to go further.

What makes Maria any more scrawny than the rest? They're all scrawny. Take away the implants and it'd really show.

Thickie Mickie, Molly Holly, Melina, almost every female with actual wrestling training other than Diva search is pretty thick.