Author Topic: WAKE UP & SPIT  (Read 296 times)

Herbal_Life

WAKE UP & SPIT
« on: February 07, 2010, 10:46:01 AM »
I smoke dope, get high, like the fucking birds and fly through the sky
I keep it more real than Carson daily, that West Coast LA style isn't friendly, so get your jealousy & don't envy
So I puff, puff, pass, until I become unconscious with this weed, and mixed with my smoking greed
I always feel like I'm in more need for weed, inverse effect, so I feel that need for speed, so follow my lead
Puff, puff, til I pass out, this isn't high school bitch you can't drop out, you gotta get your cards together & cash out
In the morning I wake & right before I bake, I put my lyrics to the test so I avoid takin two to the chest, you know the rest
I gotta do what I must to protect my nest, my family, my life & my respect, I'm a proud Armenian what do you expect?

I heard Hennessy, Ecstasy, Next me, got me feeling fine, & these mushrooms make my experiences more devine
Let me know if you have complains, perhaps you'd like to add some cheese with your wine, then we'll surely dine
I'll let you have your fame, when I decide whats mine, disagree, and stay unnoticed like a talented crooked I
to identify the gender, of a stranger, put the X & the Y, that will clearly show the difference between you and I
You battling lights, in the darx, get ready to die, without asking questions such as who, where & why

Tupac - "Ambitions az a Ridah" (Instrumental)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 02:30:11 PM by MC DARkXs »

Herbal_Life

Re: WAKE UP & SPIT
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 02:45:42 PM »
you know you like it

2010-thefuture

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 01:31:35 PM »
hey lights battle me

Herbal_Life

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 11:03:47 AM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010, 01:26:17 PM »
This is raw.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaChamp

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2010, 01:21:35 AM »
wake up and spit the cum out your mouth foo
cus there aint shit cool about you
Lights we go way back dogg, back when you told me you sucked dick for thizz n shit
back when you said you saw orits tits n shit
before you turned gay, suckin nigga's dicks n shit
you aint shit bitch but a pale dumb mutha fucka
your gonna die with a mouth full of cum just like your mutha
you wish you could be black and Armenian
yeah your a homo but leave out the sapien