Author Topic: Boston Legal  (Read 246 times)

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Boston Legal
« on: March 04, 2009, 01:21:41 PM »
I am almost finished with season 1 and man this is a great show!! I am studying law and thinking about Law School after I get my bachelors degree so I'm really interested in law but I would still recommend this show for everyone.  James Spader and William Shatner are both incredible in this series, so glad I finally got into this show!!

DIP DIP SET SET

Pacific Standard

Re: Boston Legal
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 02:24:06 PM »
Yeah it's hilarious, Shatner is such a kook.

nics007

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 08:13:23 PM »
This show gets better and better and better each week (each minute). And that's a frightening thought, since it started out so good in the first place. In each episode, they find a way to touch you intellectually and emotionally - culminating in the brilliant balcony epilogues with Denny and Alan. I'd love to see a feature on the dvd sets where you can play all of those balcony epilogues in a row. This show is a creative milestone and deserves to be rewarded as such. (and thank God somebody finally figured out how to write for Shatner. Denny Crane is his crowning achievement, the best work he's ever done -- and yet he makes it look so easy.) Buy the dvds, catch up, and then get in on this show now, before someone stupid cancels it.
============
Mortgage Introducers
How to find a credit card even with bad credit

bubblugeths

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 11:33:45 PM »
The pilot was originally produced with James Spader, Lake Bell, Mark Valley, Rhona Mitra and William Shatner playing the main characters, with an expanded storyline featuring Larry Miller as Edwin Poole, and with John Michael Higgins as senior partner Jerry Austin. Monica Potter was later cast as junior partner Lori Colson. After completing several episodes, the producers felt the show needed grounding, and Rene Auberjonois was cast as senior partner Paul Lewiston, effectively replacing John Michael Higgins. Despite this, Higgins's character still appeared in the first two episodes. The pilot premiered on ABC on October 3, 2004, following the series premiere of Desperate Housewives.[4]

On November 30, 2004, it was announced that Candice Bergen would join the cast as senior partner Shirley Schmidt.[5] The producers had been looking to introduce the character since the fall.Lake Bell and Executive Producer Jeff Rake subsequently left the series, while Rene Auberjonois was made a main cast member

The announcement that Boston Legal would be renewed for a second season was made on April 5, 2005. The final five episodes of the first season were initially pre-empted for several weeks (until April 24, 2005) in order to expose mid-season series Grey's Anatomy to a larger audience behind Desperate Housewives.[10] Grey's Anatomy, however, was highly successful in the timeslot, and Boston Legal was pre-empted until the autumn of 2005, where it would take over NYPD Blue's Tuesday timeslot for an extended season of twenty-seven episodes. Both Rhona Mitra and Monica Potter departed the series over the hiatus, while Julie Bowen was cast as Denise Bauer.[13] Ryan Michelle Bathe and Justin Mentell were later cast as junior associates Sara Holt and Garrett Wells.[14] A new writing staff headed by Janet Leahy took over as of episode four of the second season.
===============================
emini day trading
Los Angeles Film School

geethsimbu

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2010, 03:14:25 AM »
Boston Legal is an American legal drama-comedy (dramedy) created by David E. Kelley, which originally ran on ABC from October 3, 2004 to December 8, 2008. A spin-off of the long-running series The Practice, Boston Legal followed the personal and professional exploits of a group of attorneys working at the law firm of Crane, Poole & Schmidt. In its five-year run, it won five Emmy Awards.
=============================
tumescent liposuction
Register Domain Name

simbugeths

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2010, 01:36:23 AM »
The pilot was originally produced with James Spader, Lake Bell, Mark Valley, Rhona Mitra and William Shatner playing the main characters, with an expanded storyline featuring Larry Miller as Edwin Poole, and with John Michael Higgins as senior partner Jerry Austin. Monica Potter was later cast as junior partner Lori Colson. After completing several episodes, the producers felt the show needed grounding, and Rene Auberjonois's character senior partner Paul Lewiston was promoted to a starring role, effectively replacing John Michael Higgins. Despite this, Higgins's character still appeared in the first two episodes. The pilot premiered on ABC on October 3, 2004, following the series premiere of Desperate Housewives.[4]

On November 30, 2004, it was announced that Candice Bergen would join the cast as senior partner Shirley Schmidt.[5] The producers had been looking to introduce the character since the fall.[6] Lake Bell and Executive Producer Jeff Rake subsequently left the series, while Rene Auberjonois was made a main cast member.[7][8][9]

The announcement that Boston Legal would be renewed for a second season was made on April 5, 2005. The final five episodes of the first season were initially pre-empted for several weeks (until April 24, 2005) in order to expose mid-season series Grey's Anatomy to a larger audience behind Desperate Housewives.[10] Grey's Anatomy, however, was highly successful in the timeslot, and Boston Legal was pre-empted until the autumn of 2005, where it would take over NYPD Blue's Tuesday timeslot for an extended season of twenty-seven episodes.[11][12] Both Rhona Mitra and Monica Potter departed the series over the hiatus, while Julie Bowen was cast as Denise Bauer.[13] Ryan Michelle Bathe and Justin Mentell were later cast as junior associates Sara Holt and Garrett Wells.[14] A new writing staff headed by Janet Leahy took over as of episode four of the second season.
=========================
custom engagement rings
women's fashion accessories