Author Topic: nik... the final interview  (Read 528 times)

S.G.V.

Re:nik... the final interview
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2002, 08:35:32 PM »

And SGV, u fuckin idiot...I've already proven my fuckin connections in the past...I just never brag about them, that's why half the board probably doesn't know...Most of the OG's know what's up though...PeACe
LOL!...shut up foo...u may have spoke with cube...but it aint every day...why would cube talk to u?...u may have seen snoops house...hell i see snoops house whenever i go to my homies house out in chino...but what does u "talking" to cube or "going" to snoops house have to do with anything?...ur still a scumbag in most everyones eyes

ICantBeBanned

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2002, 08:58:32 PM »

And SGV, u fuckin idiot...I've already proven my fuckin connections in the past...I just never brag about them, that's why half the board probably doesn't know...Most of the OG's know what's up though...PeACe
LOL!...shut up foo...u may have spoke with cube...but it aint every day...why would cube talk to u?...u may have seen snoops house...hell i see snoops house whenever i go to my homies house out in chino...but what does u "talking" to cube or "going" to snoops house have to do with anything?...ur still a scumbag in most everyones eyes

Cuz Cube's son is my good friend you dumbass...

Plus, I didn't say I passed by Snoop's house...I said I was inside his house a couple of times...My dad had some business with Snoop and his brothers rap-group (AKA The Lifestyle Crew)...Well anyways, that's not the point...I know tons of people in the industry, but like I said in the transcript, I don't like to brag, cuz than people hate even more...Whatever though...i can't win...I just proved I have a lot of WCC homies in that transcript, and you say "ur still a scumbag in everyones eyes"...There's just no way I can win...It's a lose-lose situation with this board...PeACe

OutSider

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2002, 09:27:02 PM »
if it is such and lose-lose situation then why dont you just leave and not come back??

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2002, 10:07:40 PM »
how come a couple of tha people u had on your list of friends tell every1 else they hate you ???,  an u talk about me not havin a life but why do u keep makin up a new screen name for.  if u were so cool like u claim 2 be wouldnt u have better things to do than jus make up a new name every couple days 2 piss off seer.  No dissin here NIK,  jus a couple of questions that i asked politly,  i dont think i said anything 2 diss u here.  jus some straight foward questions no beef

S.G.V.

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2002, 10:55:30 PM »
ur still a scumbag in most everyones eyes

Plus, I didn't say I passed by Snoop's house...I said I was inside his house a couple of times...My dad had some business with Snoop and his brothers rap-group (AKA The Lifestyle Crew)...Well anyways, that's not the point...I know tons of people in the industry, but like I said in the transcript, I don't like to brag, cuz than people hate even more...Whatever though...i can't win...I just proved I have a lot of WCC homies in that transcript, and you say "ur still a scumbag in everyones eyes"...There's just no way I can win...It's a lose-lose situation with this board...PeACe

lol...ur all mad...calm down foo...so if u know so many people in the industry why do u got some lame ass internet label?...y arent u this big ass fuckin star n shit?...man shut the fuck up...nobody cares if u know snoop, cube or whoever...i smoked a joint that b-real passed out at smokeout...arent i the coolest?!?!?!?!!!?....lol...oh and notice what i bolded in my quote...i didnt say EVERYONE...i said MOST EVERYONE...idiot

infinite59

« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2002, 03:02:33 AM »
how come a couple of tha people u had on your list of friends tell every1 else they hate you ???,  an u talk about me not havin a life but why do u keep makin up a new screen name for.  if u were so cool like u claim 2 be wouldnt u have better things to do than jus make up a new name every couple days 2 piss off seer.  No dissin here NIK,  jus a couple of questions that i asked politly,  i dont think i said anything 2 diss u here.  jus some straight foward questions no beef

That's not true.  I was on his list.  I never said I hated him.  If anybody asked me at any time I said NowIKnow is my homeboy.

He's got a point.  Maybe ya'll do hate him cause he's got money, he's white, he's Jewish, he's young, and he's got drive and energy and he's doing his thang.  Ya'll just want to sit back and hate.  

I'm not going to lie.  He has been rude to some people.  And Overseer can't be dealt with the same way as everyone else.  When you get mad at Overseer you can't just have beef with him because he owns the board.  That's where NowIKnow went wrong.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2002, 08:28:40 AM »

That's not true.  I was on his list.  I never said I hated him.  If anybody asked me at any time I said NowIKnow is my homeboy.

did i mention your name in there??????? no i didnt so maybe  i wasnt talkin about you

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2002, 11:23:56 AM »

damn fool, stop klowin yaself dawg, u banned get over it rich bwoy..........i mean if u soo rich, i know y'all white rich bwoys wouldnt be frontin all day on gettin banned from wcc, go out n have sum fun man, do sumthang but stop comin back n clowin yaself man, n thats jus me bein real with ya man...though im expectin a 'retaliation' reply from u,lol...........seriously man, not everything goes your way, y'all rich fucks gotta understand that 2........jus leave n dont come back, n u wont klown yaself no more n u can leave with atleast sum of the rep u got left.......

PEACE

bez

« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2002, 12:02:18 PM »
WHA THE FUCK.

So what if you know cube and snoop and whoever else, so fucking what, they prob hate you too but they cant exactly be bad to you cos you would get all upset.  Knowing people mite get you far in this world but fool it aint guna get you respected.

And Infinite, I am white, I am young, I have money and people dont hate on me they way they hated on him so whats your point?

TheJewIsBack

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2002, 05:07:45 PM »
how come a couple of tha people u had on your list of friends tell every1 else they hate you ,  an u talk about me not havin a life but why do u keep makin up a new screen name for.  if u were so cool like u claim 2 be wouldnt u have better things to do than jus make up a new name every couple days 2 piss off seer.  No dissin here NIK,  jus a couple of questions that i asked politly,  i dont think i said anything 2 diss u here.  jus some straight foward questions no beef

My list of homies on WCC consisted of Infinite, Rodzilla, Roccy, Blanket, ejrizo, Rap Quake, Doggy, Suga Foot, Trauma, AlerG, and I-Bo...The only person (That I can think of) from that list that probably tells everyone he hates me is Doggy...Now if somone else from that lists "tells everyone they hate me", let me know now and let me know who...Want more names of my WCC homies? IGeezy, Primo, Phiasko, Jake, R-E-L, Nexus, Narrator, Tanjint, Jay...Man, I can go on and on and on...Ya'll make it seem like everyone on WCC hates me...That's so far from the truth...

and tell me what making up new screen names has to do with not having a life? I have a life buddy... I just go online on my free time, when I have nothing to do...Everyone has free time, right?...I dont play video games, and everything is boring on TV, so I just go online, and theres nothing else to do online but this...So there are the answers to your politely asked questions dawg...

lol...ur all mad...calm down foo...so if u know so many people in the industry why do u got some lame ass internet label?...y arent u this big ass fuckin star n shit?...man shut the fuck up...nobody cares if u know snoop, cube or whoever...i smoked a joint that b-real passed out at smokeout...arent i the coolest?!?!?!?!!!?....lol...oh and notice what i bolded in my quote...i didnt say EVERYONE...i said MOST EVERYONE...idiot

You think it's that fuckin easy to get famous? Hahaha...I have an internet label for fun homie...Also to improve my rapping...Plus I never said I was cool...I was trying to make a point...My point was that I never brag...If I was so stuck up and arrogant like everyone says, then I would brag about my connections on WCC, but like you proved, no one even knows, cuz I dont try to floss my shit all up in everyones face...

damn fool, stop klowin yaself dawg, u banned get over it rich bwoy..........i mean if u soo rich, i know y'all white rich bwoys wouldnt be frontin all day on gettin banned from wcc, go out n have sum fun man, do sumthang but stop comin back n clowin yaself man, n thats jus me bein real with ya man...though im expectin a 'retaliation' reply from u,lol...........seriously man, not everything goes your way, y'all rich fucks gotta understand that 2........jus leave n dont come back, n u wont klown yaself no more n u can leave with atleast sum of the rep u got left.......

PEACE

1.I'm not white 2.I'm not rich...What I meant was everyone THINKS I'm rich and white (Cuz I'm Jewish people assume I'm rich/white)

And Infinite, I am white, I am young, I have money and people dont hate on me they way they hated on him so whats your point?

Everyone hates you too you damn idiot... STFU for once...Everybody on this board thinks your a god damn homo including Overseer...I see you come up in every post that has something to do with me and start talking shit...Once or twice is enough, now STFU...And I barely ever respond to your shit-talking, cuz you idiocy level is already proven through your posts...Now for once, get off my nuts muuuhhhfucka!...And I see you pussyed out on that audio battle...HAHAHAHAHAH...BITCCCCHHHH!!!!!

P.S. Overseer...You have the power to ban me, but I have the power to keep coming back...Fair enough?

infinite59

« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2002, 05:49:04 PM »
WHA THE FUCK.

So what if you know cube and snoop and whoever else, so fucking what, they prob hate you too but they cant exactly be bad to you cos you would get all upset.  Knowing people mite get you far in this world but fool it aint guna get you respected.

Do you rap?  No.  Do you have a label on the net?  No.  A website?  No.  Did you start any forums?  No.

Murrow

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2002, 06:05:57 PM »
go Overseer aKa Barbara Walterz  ;D lol jk u know i luv u haha and Murrow y did u have beef wit Nik for?

It has always been on and off.  It really got bad for NIK when I criticized his tracks on the WCC One Love complilation.  They were very bad and I needed to give him some encouragement.  When you get down to it, NIK isn't a generally nice person, I've seen him put down a lot of people too many times.  His bitch ass had to be exposed a lil more.

TheJewIsBack

« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2002, 06:10:26 PM »
go Overseer aKa Barbara Walterz  ;D lol jk u know i luv u haha and Murrow y did u have beef wit Nik for?

It has always been on and off.  It really got bad for NIK when I criticized his tracks on the WCC One Love complilation.  They were very bad and I needed to give him some encouragement.When you get down to it, NIK isn't a generally nice person, I've seen him put down a lot of people too many times.  His bitch ass had to be exposed a lil more.

Hey Rob Zombie...You're not the most popular guy on WCC with -75 Karma...You didnt diss my tracks, you dissed the whole compilation cuz you were expecting some Dr Dre shit...don't ghet it twisted...

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2002, 09:50:56 PM »
haha nice sn NIK :D

Don Seer

« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2002, 12:24:10 AM »
P.S. Overseer...You have the power to ban me, but I have the power to keep coming back...Fair enough?

no. i u already agreed to go forever.