Author Topic: Slash bringing out guest filled Solo album  (Read 280 times)

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Slash bringing out guest filled Solo album
« on: February 19, 2010, 03:53:28 PM »
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=134919

Some of these track have potential to blow minds on paper... I can't wait to see if this plays out correctly! Slash is still a benchmark right under Tom Morello who is under Tommy Emmanuel in my books 8)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Slash bringing out guest filled Solo album
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 08:04:14 PM »
Naaa man he dint put Weezt on it... lol

k im playin

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 01:35:36 PM »
Can't wait,

http://www.myspace.com/miclordzmusic Funk/Rock-Hiphop
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 04:25:07 PM »
People are finally realizing how dope he is cuz of all the publicity Michael Jackson's classic received after his death.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2010, 11:09:07 PM »
Wow, lineup looks cool!  May 10!!!

<3 Tom Morello btw, RATM forever.

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2010, 07:52:43 PM »
Wow, lineup looks cool!  May 10!!!

<3 Tom Morello btw, RATM forever.

Fuck Yeah Man!

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2010, 03:43:32 PM »
People are finally realizing how dope he is cuz of all the publicity Michael Jackson's classic received after his death.

what??????

I think anyone who is anyone who knows ANYTHING about rock music has given Slash the credit he deserved literally decades before Michael Jackson died. His death and involvement in Dirty Diana has nothing to do with Slash's success.

Tommy Illnigga

• 'G'
  • "They want some free CD's,I'm like see these nuts"
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2010, 05:38:21 PM »

what??????

I think anyone who is anyone who knows ANYTHING about rock music has given Slash the credit he deserved literally decades before Michael Jackson died. His death and involvement in Dirty Diana has nothing to do with Slash's success.

fo' real, slash was featured in give in to me though, not dirty diana. can't wait for this, nigga's mad dope. still remember when guns n' roses made me get into rock.

It's Chica-I-go for

Bananas

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2010, 09:59:05 PM »

lol get the fuck outta here.

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2010, 11:11:50 PM »

what??????

fo' real, slash was featured in give in to me though, not dirty diana. can't wait for this, nigga's mad dope. still remember when guns n' roses made me get into rock.

... and Black or White  8)

Tommy Illnigga

• 'G'
  • "They want some free CD's,I'm like see these nuts"
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2010, 06:12:21 AM »

what??????

oh yeah, forgot about that one, dope riff.

It's Chica-I-go for

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2010, 11:52:52 AM »

what??????

oh yeah, forgot about that one, dope riff.

I Just finished reading the Slash book, and he said he did the solo that opens the song when the home alone kids in his room. I don't believe he did the riff during the song though. He did say that the solo was supposed to be a part of the song but MJ decided to use it as an intro. Slash really didn't have much say because when he started writing and recording it, MJ dipped and went for dinner saying 'i look forward to hearing what you come up with'.

http://www.myspace.com/miclordzmusic <---Hiphop/Funk-Rock
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2010, 04:10:09 PM »

what??????

youre right yeah i was give in to me. I stand corrected. Dirty Diana was actually some lass as I remember.