Author Topic: 40 glock called menace last night video of the call  (Read 1458 times)

OaklandLowerBottomz

• Lil Geezy
Re: 40 glock called menace last night video of the call
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2010, 08:58:29 PM »
40 needs to just take the fade instead of tryin to send some zoo babies to do a grown mans job....Real Facts.

Why would you fight a nigga that you don't know, have no personal relationship with, 1 on 1???  40 would have to be a dumb, ignorant, gameless nigga to fight a nigga he don't know, 1 on 1. A Mobster(a street nigga wit game) would a catch a nigga slippin and put his thoughts on the concrete...Like E-40 did the notorious B.I.G.(RIP)...But Biggie and E-40 squashed it like players before E-40's little homie got off on him.....and you never heard about it until Big's road manager told the story a couple of years back.Cause those are real niggas, who settled shit like real playas...

This Menace nigga's actin like a little bitch....it's plain to see to real ryders.40's acting like a bitch too for broadcasting what happened to his twitter fans after his confrontation with Menace..You ain't supposed to talk, you supposed to let the streets tell the story....Like Kam said...."this rap game is so fucked up, that if a real nigga ever got in, he probably lucked up".

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2010, 09:02:34 PM »
real talk oaklandlowerbottoms

All I know is both of them niggas is using Lil Wayne to further their career. 40 did it the real nigga way, Menace did it the hoe way.

Menace makes souther cal look a lot moe worse than 40. Nigga bangin wit Lil Wayne in a video and letting Wayne represent bloods with tight ass pants and a faggot ass chain hangin from his pocket.

40 needs to just take the fade instead of tryin to send some zoo babies to do a grown mans job....Real Facts.

Why would you fight a nigga that you don't know, have no personal relationship with, 1 on 1???  40 would have to be a dumb, ignorant, gameless nigga to fight a nigga he don't know, 1 on 1. A Mobster(a street nigga wit game) would a catch a nigga slippin and put his thoughts on the concrete...Like E-40 did the notorious B.I.G.(RIP)...But Biggie and E-40 squashed it like players before E-40's little homie got off on him.....and you never heard about it until Big's road manager told the story a couple of years back.Cause those are real niggas, who settled shit like real playas...

This Menace nigga's actin like a little bitch....it's plain to see to real ryders.40's acting like a bitch too for broadcasting what happened to his twitter fans after his confrontation with Menace..You ain't supposed to talk, you supposed to let the streets tell the story....Like Kam said...."this rap game is so fucked up, that if a real nigga ever got in, he probably lucked up".
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2010, 10:23:54 PM »

He does know Menace....like you said they already had confrontation...but he didn't wanna take that fade....real niggas scrap it out...punks pull straps when they're scared to take an ass whoopin....plain and simple.

and I'm from Vegas s strangers scrap all the time...how long do you have to know someone before you can take a fade?? didn't 40 punch a homeless man in Vegas for wearing a red rag...I don't think he knew him.....so what in the fuck are you talkin about??.....

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2010, 11:22:55 PM »
lol,you gotta know someone to shoot the fair one these days? corny ass shit

FUCK U

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2010, 11:32:04 PM »
this shit is weak as fuck

SO PRUP

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2010, 11:43:13 PM »

Why would you fight a nigga that you don't know, have no personal relationship with, 1 on 1??? 

What about 40 beating up on bums?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2010, 12:15:35 AM »
lol,you gotta know someone to shoot the fair one these days? corny ass shit

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2010, 12:33:27 AM »
40 said he dont know this clown menace now he is running out of things to say now that 40 dont say his name  ;D ;D ;D ;D so he starts Crank Calling then does a blog and they say 40 called him  ::) ::) ::) menace is desperate for attention how can u walk up to someone and ask them for a fade and they dont know u and have a gun on them by them self ::) ::) ::) its clear menace that u bitched up u lied said u have the footage and never put it out ;D ;D ;D then u say 40 never took your fade if u wanted that fade why didnt u hit him ::) ::) ::) u bullet prrof right and said u were not scared of guns ;D ;D ;D now u have proved u are a real Blogger Stalker like 40 said. real men dont crank call u sounded happy like bitches when u thought that was 40 voice they all started cheesing couldnt hold it it. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D just like that ;)
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2010, 12:44:12 AM »
40 glock must have a crack problem, dude is losing his mind.

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2010, 02:13:00 AM »

IF THAT WAS HIM HOW HE LOSING HIS MIND????
AND WATCH AT 0:51 THEY SAY HE TEXT LIKE WHO IS THIS THESE BOYS IS KIDS PLAYING ON THEY PHONE CRANK CALLING THAT NOT ganster at all epic fail!!! 8) 8) 8)
 feature Quote:

The_Offence

« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2010, 08:44:46 AM »
that nigga sounding scared as hell

jloco53

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2010, 09:04:39 AM »
TRIPLE 6 SHUT YO BITCH ASS UP KSTYLES AND MENACE ARE REAL STREET NIGGAZ--40 GLOCK BEATING UP BUMS-FUCKING WITH LIL WAYNE AND TYGA IS WACK NIGGA
THEN GOING UP TO PLIES VIDEO SHOOT HOMIE SHIT IS WEAK HOMIE-HE MET HIS MATCH A NIGGA WHO AINT STANDING FOR THAT BULLSHIT AND IS CALLING THEM OUT ON IT. 40 GLOCK WAS HITTING ON THE WINDOW OF THE ESCALADE DURING THE INCIDENT. SAYING LIL WAYNE AND BIRDMAN ARE BITCHES--IF 40 OR SPIDER WE RE REAL NIGGAZ HOW COME THEY DIDNT BEAT UP HIS BODYGUARD--HE WAS OUT THE CAR. GANGSTAS HUHHH THESE NIGGAZ IS PICKING THEY BATTLES MAN ITS A DAM SHAME---WHEN MENACE IS CALLING HIM OUT FOR A FADE NO BLOOD AND CRIP SHIT NIGGA--HE ACTING DUMB THE NUMBER POPPED ON THERE AND THEY CALLED IT--NO ANSWER AND 40 GLOCK CALLED BACK AND WAS ACTING DUMB 

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2010, 09:05:13 AM »
yea right sound like these guys r not serious they want to record 40 giving threats now i see why he calls him a blogger stalker and a hug-a-thug
 feature Quote:

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2010, 09:19:49 AM »

IF THAT WAS HIM HOW HE LOSING HIS MIND????
AND WATCH AT 0:51 THEY SAY HE TEXT LIKE WHO IS THIS THESE BOYS IS KIDS PLAYING ON THEY PHONE CRANK CALLING THAT NOT ganster at all epic fail!!! 8) 8) 8)

You've got a crack problem as well.

jloco53

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2010, 09:34:27 AM »
AT THE END OF THE DAY MENACE IS MY NIGGA AND I FUCKS WIT EM BUT BOTH THEY MUSIC IS AVERAGE AT BEST