Author Topic: 2Pac - Toss It Up (OG/CDQ)?  (Read 1349 times)

2Pac - Toss It Up (OG/CDQ)?
« on: February 26, 2010, 10:02:10 AM »
Did the CDQ version of this ever leak or is it the same old one that sounds degraded and flat?

Blasphemy

Re: 2Pac - Toss It Up (OG/CDQ)?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 11:12:32 AM »
Did the CDQ version of this ever leak or is it the same old one that sounds degraded and flat?

Toss it up OG already leaked (Think it was full CDQ)

Its the Toss it Up beat just more Dreish (More bass driven). Only difference is no 2pac diss (Diss was added after Dre sold the beat). lol Must suck 2 know the guy's last album he was working on (not counting One Nation) is full of disses and part of his history has him pulling this. Eh oh well old news. As for full 320 I think its out but I haven't checked in a long time.

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 11:36:12 AM »

Toss it up OG already leaked (Think it was full CDQ)

Its the Toss it Up beat just more Dreish (More bass driven). Only difference is no 2pac diss (Diss was added after Dre sold the beat). lol Must suck 2 know the guy's last album he was working on (not counting One Nation) is full of disses and part of his history has him pulling this. Eh oh well old news. As for full 320 I think its out but I haven't checked in a long time.

Thanks for the info, the only version I've heard sounded like a Real Audio.

Bumping for a link, if anyone has it handy.

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2010, 01:38:56 PM »
its out there, private evo has it i think

fabtoxicp

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2010, 10:17:46 PM »
some1 school me on this "toss it up"-o.g.
i always had the impression, dat the "og.-version" dat was out, was a fake fanmade "recreation" or some shit.. wit the acapella from "toss it up" mashed together wit the "No diggity"/blackstreet-beat.. ??  ???

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2010, 10:33:21 PM »
the nu mixx one is the best because you can hear the disses in it crystal clear
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Blasphemy

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2010, 11:12:07 PM »
some1 school me on this "toss it up"-o.g.
i always had the impression, dat the "og.-version" dat was out, was a fake fanmade "recreation" or some shit.. wit the acapella from "toss it up" mashed together wit the "No diggity"/blackstreet-beat.. ??  ???

That is the OG beat. That beat was originally for 2pac, after Dre left he sold it. This is why on the OG there was no Diss at the end. The diss was put on the song after he sold it.This is why he went on his ass cause he took a beat and gave it 2 someone who wasn't on death row.

JayfromTheBay

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2010, 08:50:57 AM »
the nu mixx one is the best because you can hear the disses in it crystal clear

true, true

Invincible

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2010, 09:03:48 AM »
If you are talking about this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LBNynInpY34&amp;hl=en" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LBNynInpY34&amp;hl=en</a>

then yes it does exist. There is a Promo CDS for it.

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2010, 12:10:21 PM »
If you are talking about this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LBNynInpY34&amp;hl=en" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LBNynInpY34&amp;hl=en</a>

then yes it does exist. There is a Promo CDS for it.

That's the one - But every version (not just the youtube degraded ones) sound like that. Very thin sounding beat like its been compressed