Author Topic: 40 glock called menace last night video of the call  (Read 1453 times)

OaklandLowerBottomz

• Lil Geezy
Re: 40 glock called menace last night video of the call
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2010, 02:43:12 PM »
TRIPLE 6 SHUT YO BITCH ASS UP KSTYLES AND MENACE ARE REAL STREET NIGGAZ--40 GLOCK BEATING UP BUMS-FUCKING WITH LIL WAYNE AND TYGA IS WACK NIGGA
THEN GOING UP TO PLIES VIDEO SHOOT HOMIE SHIT IS WEAK HOMIE-HE MET HIS MATCH A NIGGA WHO AINT STANDING FOR THAT BULLSHIT AND IS CALLING THEM OUT ON IT. 40 GLOCK WAS HITTING ON THE WINDOW OF THE ESCALADE DURING THE INCIDENT. SAYING LIL WAYNE AND BIRDMAN ARE BITCHES--IF 40 OR SPIDER WE RE REAL NIGGAZ HOW COME THEY DIDNT BEAT UP HIS BODYGUARD--HE WAS OUT THE CAR. GANGSTAS HUHHH THESE NIGGAZ IS PICKING THEY BATTLES MAN ITS A DAM SHAME---WHEN MENACE IS CALLING HIM OUT FOR A FADE NO BLOOD AND CRIP SHIT NIGGA--HE ACTING DUMB THE NUMBER POPPED ON THERE AND THEY CALLED IT--NO ANSWER AND 40 GLOCK CALLED BACK AND WAS ACTING DUMB 

I say 40 is pickin his battles wisely. If I was in 40's position I wouldn't fuck wit Menace either...This nigga Menace is makin' the beef public, all on camera saying that 40 Glock drew down on him, and all that ol punk shit..You can't have no funk wit a nigga like that...If Menace really wanted the funk, keep that shit on a street-level, so niggas could handle the shit like funk's supposed to be handled. What the fuck is a fair one??? Only homies get fair ones..I don't know how L.A. niggas get down, but run up on a real Oakland nigga and ask him to catch a fade....see if you don't end up catchin' a full clip.
You obviously don't watch or know the full story cuz 40 said he had a gun on thisis50.com live on camera
before menace ever mentioned the situation that happened between them saying menace had a cell phone when he walked up
on him and 40 drew down  . 40 said that himself so how is menace telling or broadcasting when 40 outted the shit ?

Oh, that's some hoe shit. Real niggas don't talk, they let the streets tell the stories. But I know what 40's doin'. He's more business man than street nigga. So he's just drawing attention to himself to get the world woke to his music. I ain't mad at that....50 did the same shit with the "How to Rob" song.....Gotta get the world's attention, as long as you have good music behind your gimmick, I ain't mad at it.

jloco53

« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2010, 02:44:32 PM »
piper got cool wordplay. smurf is tight but snoopy blue has a solo cd out that was pure garbage and even spider loc was making fun of him and his round here video  

jloco53

« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2010, 02:47:18 PM »
yea you cant knock 40 glock hustle he did the same thing spider did but spider loc knocked little ass midget size niggaz out and rapped about it bad azz and yukmouth for example..40 glock got the bigger target in lil wayne and plies and big payback hating like a motherfucker cause nobody wanted to hear his garbage ass raps    

OaklandLowerBottomz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2010, 03:10:48 PM »
yea you cant knock 40 glock hustle he did the same thing spider did but spider loc knocked little ass midget size niggaz out and rapped about it bad azz and yukmouth for example..40 glock got the bigger target in lil wayne and plies and big payback hating like a motherfucker cause nobody wanted to hear his garbage ass raps    

Nigga shoulda re-upped that Lil Wayne footage with this song in the background...He woulda pushed with that song...Ain't nobody knew about this song, but a hand full of internet niggas....That's what's wrong with that Baymaac label....No...G.A.M.E.

Everybody peeped that Lil Wayne footage, street and square niggas...Its a damn shame they didn't put this song as background music for that clip.

jloco53

« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2010, 03:29:03 PM »
see the problem with baymaac and zoo life selling no copies entertainment is that yea we are all entertained and laugh at what they do
but my nigga game told me he would never diss 40 glock on wax. i feel what they re doing is trying to weed out the fake niggaz who are
calling themselves gangstas but they are trying to do that to to the top artist in the rap game and that doesnt work
im sorry payback  please stop rapping

lil murda show

« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2010, 06:00:00 PM »
see the problem with baymaac and zoo life selling no copies entertainment is that yea we are all entertained and laugh at what they do
but my nigga game told me he would never diss 40 glock on wax. i feel what they re doing is trying to weed out the fake niggaz who are
calling themselves gangstas but they are trying to do that to to the top artist in the rap game and that doesnt work
im sorry payback  please stop rapping
aye post up some more of the homies songs cuz u doing a damn good job with tha promo :D and u know paybacc is a dope mc...

jloco53

« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2010, 06:24:03 PM »
im assuming you we re probably that gay ass nigga on big maniac vs big payback clip number 6 spitting that wack freestyle
big payback will never sell copies in this rap game nobody will buy that shit
nigga cannot rap and he is fake ass killa tay

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2010, 06:27:38 PM »
you callin killa tay fake? lol

im assuming you we re probably that gay ass nigga on big maniac vs big payback clip number 6 spitting that wack freestyle
big payback will never sell copies in this rap game nobody will buy that shit
nigga cannot rap and he is fake ass killa tay
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

jloco53

« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2010, 06:41:19 PM »
actually not calling killa tay fake me and him go way back.
i said he tries to rap like killa tay buddy when is big payback coming out
lol never

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2010, 06:42:54 PM »
aite killa tay isnt the best rapper alive...but aite...lol

actually not calling killa tay fake me and him go way back.
i said he tries to rap like killa tay buddy when is big payback coming out
lol never
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

jloco53

« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2010, 07:13:42 PM »
when is payback coming out with a cd

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2010, 07:24:33 PM »
u talk shit about everyone name me five poeple who got ur bullshit cd u pushin and where ur deal at

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: February 24, 2010, 07:42:42 PM »
jloco....haha

u talk shit about everyone name me five poeple who got ur bullshit cd u pushin and where ur deal at
Cube

lil murda show

« Reply #58 on: February 24, 2010, 11:12:02 PM »
why are u talking about paybacc in a menace & 40glocc thread ??? but for ya info,its coming out sooner than u think after he shoot his video next week hahaha baymaac!!!