Author Topic: Scarface "Boy Meets Girl" Appreciation Thread  (Read 129 times)

Lunatic

Scarface "Boy Meets Girl" Appreciation Thread
« on: February 24, 2010, 07:17:39 PM »
The best to ever do it fuck what u heard. To this day spitting as good as he was when he first came out in the 80s. This dude is unreal.

Boy Meets Girl is genius, love it - especially that third verse

i know u thought when boy met girl this meant no regrets but don't forget romeo left juliet
said those words that made them think it was cool to try
but u know u don't get high on what u supply,
heroin is next to kin and a bag of coke
but when her world met up with his they both went coma toast
a tragic ending to a love that was oh so close
stopped short of happiness cuz they combined to overdose

:o
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Scarface "Boy Meets Girl" Appreciation Thread
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 07:24:49 PM »
Always a good idea to put up a youtube vid, as some might not have the album nor even heard the track.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/QIbjLO4_B40" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/QIbjLO4_B40</a>

But yeah, it's a great track. Love it.

kemizt

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 08:55:20 PM »
Always a good idea to put up a youtube vid, as some might not have the album nor even heard the track.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/QIbjLO4_B40" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/QIbjLO4_B40</a>

But yeah, it's a great track. Love it.
thanks for doing that  ;)

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 09:01:18 PM »
Man scarface is one of my favs and dis song is one of my fav face songs.When i bought that cd i kept listen 2 his song especially dat hook dope as fucc.

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2010, 09:12:42 PM »
I'm telling y'all Face still got it. He got better as his career went on. His first two solo albums are probably my two least favorite. "Made" is the shit. "Emeritus" was dope too. "The Diary" is probably my favorite though.

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2010, 09:21:01 PM »
I'm telling y'all Face still got it. He got better as his career went on. His first two solo albums are probably my two least favorite. "Made" is the shit. "Emeritus" was dope too. "The Diary" is probably my favorite though.

yeah fo real pac and face are the greatest rappers of all time.Face will always b untouchable bcuz what he spits is from the heart.its real from the heart so thats why he hasnt change .I dont think no street rapper livin cant do whut he does.even though jay rocc outrhmed him on dat song g type. and by the way i think scarface best song of the past few years wuz definetly soildier story wit the product and z-ro.Dope as fucc!!!!!!

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2010, 10:06:44 PM »
yeah fo real pac and face are the greatest rappers of all time.Face will always b untouchable bcuz what he spits is from the heart.its real from the heart so thats why he hasnt change .I dont think no street rapper livin cant do whut he does.even though jay rocc outrhmed him on dat song g type. and by the way i think scarface best song of the past few years wuz definetly soildier story wit the product and z-ro.Dope as fucc!!!!!!
Exactly. He spits from the heart and ain't never sold out EVER. What kinda dude signs to Def Jam and STILL doesn't release no corny shit! "My Block" 1 of the dopest hip hop singles ever and he made a record on a DEF JAM album called "Sellout" and shit on all the rappers that sell out. Can't wait for "Under Oath"

My dude yes, "Soldier Story" is the shit. Glad u mentioned that record. It's my favorite off "Emeritus." Plus The Product two of my favorite people. They dope and real people. Real down to earth. Just yesterday I was chopping it up with The Product. Real dudes.