Author Topic: Eazy-E – Eazy-Duz-It (Remastered – Uncut Snoop Dogg Approved)  (Read 1225 times)

The Predator

Re: Eazy-E – Eazy-Duz-It (Remastered – Uncut Snoop Dogg Approved)
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2010, 12:44:19 PM »
That's taking the piss, Snoop whoring himself for Priority with no shame.

:monkey_piss:

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2010, 12:55:53 PM »
LMAO that's some selfish shit! I don't believe that these will sell above 100 units, because real rap fans already have them or they weren't interested anyway. But with these cover, NOBODY will buy such a cd except Snoop himself. When I buy a Master P record, I don't want Snoop's name on it even bigger than P's what the hell...  ???
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

JohnnyL

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2010, 12:56:16 PM »
  Saw  that this was being released a while back. It seems like Priority has a hard-on for re-releasing albums and putting out pointless compilations (particularly when it comes to Eazy-E). While "Eazy-Duz-It" is without a doubt a classic, I see no reason to purchase this album yet again.  I've already bought it twice (both the original, and the re-release with "51/50" that they put out a few years back).
  Also, I understand that Snoop Dogg is the new head of Priority Records, but maybe they could have just put a sticker on the front of these albums that says "Snoop Dogg Approved." That way it could be taken off with the celephane when you unwrap the cd , instead of perminantly defacing the cover art to these classics.  

Okka

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2010, 01:04:57 PM »
Damn these covers look awful.

Blasphemy

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2010, 01:35:15 PM »
"Snoop Dogg Approves - Real Compton City Gz" God I'd just love 2 see that. lol 10 bucks say if it came up he would, release it censored, backmasked, and replace Snoop Diss lines with a beat. lol

Seriously Fuck Snoop Dogg on this approve shit lol its so fuckin retarded. I Guess Eazy E's bitch must be 2 busy catering 2 Little Es broken carrier 2 actually notice this fuck up. lol

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2010, 01:36:33 PM »
 Saw  that this was being released a while back. It seems like Priority has a hard-on for re-releasing albums and putting out pointless compilations (particularly when it comes to Eazy-E). While "Eazy-Duz-It" is without a doubt a classic, I see no reason to purchase this album yet again.  I've already bought it twice (both the original, and the re-release with "51/50" that they put out a few years back).
  Also, I understand that Snoop Dogg is the new head of Priority Records, but maybe they could have just put a sticker on the front of these albums that says "Snoop Dogg Approved." That way it could be taken off with the celephane when you unwrap the cd , instead of perminantly defacing the cover art to these classics.  

Exactly, that big ass ego name droppin of him on those covers are ruining those classics.  It is not an extra motivation to cop the albums, it's rather a turn off. A liitle sticker with ' 25 years of priority' was enough imo
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2010, 01:44:39 PM »
hahaha i love this! "snoop dogg approved"
i specially like the approved version of master p - master p approved snoop dogg back in 98, and resurrected the nigga career.. the irony.  ;D

seriously tho, these releases are obviously aimed at a younger audience - hence the "snoop dogg-approved"-sticker.
not every 17-year old knows about Epmd and eazy, so they're basicaly tryin to collect allowance-money from teenagers wit these re-issues by attracting them wit the "snopdogg"-name
(not that the teenagers are his biggest fans anyway   ::)

100% agreed. its a smart move will help sell more copys for classic albums.
what other cd's is he 'approving'?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2010, 01:45:22 PM »
screw priority records

Wow this bitch has his logo damn near bigger than the original covers. Fuck Snoop. I bet no one is approving More Malice.
hehe :laugh:

maaaaaaaan fuck these covers (but the albums are straight classics 8)
agreed...and i need a new copy of ghetto d.......but im sure as fuckin hell not gettin this one :D

Ghetto D was reissued in 2007
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 01:49:06 PM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »

F-cisco

« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2010, 01:56:41 PM »

Defacing? More like defecating.. If you ask me. Snoop never cared for Eazy-E back in the days, So why the changed of heart now? On the previous compilation he started the album with an Eazy-E track that should have been enough, to appease his fans. Priority is becoming the new DR...Bullshit re-releases after another..

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2010, 02:05:04 PM »
yeah, Snoop is getting played

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2010, 02:08:04 PM »
yeah, Snoop is getting played

like your mama on the craigslists sex ad section
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

fabtoxicp

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2010, 02:09:31 PM »
hahah, just imagine Erick Sermon and Parrish Smith walkin in to a record-store, findin their EPMD-record wit the Snoop-approved logo - like "what the fuck"?  :laugh:
snoop approving one of the biggest records in New York-hiphop history.. i guess it's ok for ppl to listen to it now, huh? LOL

nah, but like said earlier - this is just a marketing-tool.
o.g.-hiphopheads are obviously reacting to this in a sarcastic way, but this isn't a taboo-matter if u come to think of it.. Priority are just aimin for the kids born in the late 80's, by using the snoop-name..

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2010, 02:44:06 PM »
the master P thing is hilarious...who the fucks gonna buy that garbage anyway
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

fabtoxicp

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2010, 02:52:46 PM »
95percent of Master P's music is garbage - but "Ghetto d" is a dirty-classic, and one of the finest No Limit-releases. classic..

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2010, 04:20:42 PM »
LMAO that's some selfish shit! I don't believe that these will sell above 100 units, because real rap fans already have them or they weren't interested anyway. But with these cover, NOBODY will buy such a cd except Snoop himself. When I buy a Master P record, I don't want Snoop's name on it even bigger than P's what the hell...  ???

yeah this is a fucking joke. SNoop this is one of the dumbest things ever done