Author Topic: I Want A New N.W.A Album  (Read 907 times)

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: I Want A New N.W.A Album
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2010, 10:38:19 PM »
N.W.A wuz suppose 2 b reuniting on lil eazy-e's album but as u all kno this didnt happen or atleast we didnt hear it yet.

fabtoxicp

« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2010, 11:15:01 PM »
foolish kids, stop dreamin
n.w.w (niggaz wit wrinkles) will never re-unite. that's like askin Al Pacino to reprise his role as Tony Montana.. NEVER HAPPEN
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 11:18:10 PM by fabtoxicp »

JohnnyL

« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2010, 06:35:47 AM »
 That's a great question.  I've never understood why.  These days Yella is into producing adult movies, as was the case about 10 years ago when the N.W.A. reunion was supposed to happen.  I believe some website did an interview with him at the time, and asked him if he was asked to be involved with the reunion.  I believe he answered "no" that he had not been asked, but he'd be willing to do it if they did ask him.  I guess since the reunion didn't happen anyway, it's a moot point.  But to me, I regarded it as a pretty big "slap in the face" to one of the original members.

why wasnt he asked?

nah i was askin whats yella's best work in your opinion?
cuz he didnt do much rappin right?

Right.  Yella didn't ever really rap.  He had a few spoken word spots that I can think of, here and there, but really no rapping.  Production-wise, I liked a lot of his work, so it would be tough for me to try to pick out what I thought was the best.  He had tracks that I liked on all the albums that I previously mentioned.  But of course, he did some great tracks while with N.W.A.  I can't figure out why someone tried to make the point that I wasn't aware of that.  I was the first person in this thread to mention that I thought he got a bum deal by not being asked to be a part of the N.W.A. reunion. lol    
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 06:37:57 AM by JohnnyL »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2010, 08:39:12 AM »
^^^^true, but didn't Yella join the Up in smoke tour once?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2010, 08:40:27 AM »
damn thats west up

That's a great question.  I've never understood why.  These days Yella is into producing adult movies, as was the case about 10 years ago when the N.W.A. reunion was supposed to happen.  I believe some website did an interview with him at the time, and asked him if he was asked to be involved with the reunion.  I believe he answered "no" that he had not been asked, but he'd be willing to do it if they did ask him.  I guess since the reunion didn't happen anyway, it's a moot point.  But to me, I regarded it as a pretty big "slap in the face" to one of the original members.

why wasnt he asked?

nah i was askin whats yella's best work in your opinion?
cuz he didnt do much rappin right?

Right.  Yella didn't ever really rap.  He had a few spoken word spots that I can think of, here and there, but really no rapping.  Production-wise, I liked a lot of his work, so it would be tough for me to try to pick out what I thought was the best.  He had tracks that I liked on all the albums that I previously mentioned.  But of course, he did some great tracks while with N.W.A.  I can't figure out why someone tried to make the point that I wasn't aware of that.  I was the first person in this thread to mention that I thought he got a bum deal by not being asked to be a part of the N.W.A. reunion. lol    
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

JohnnyL

« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2010, 08:59:30 AM »

I'm not sure about that, Dre-Day.  I'm not saying you're wrong.  I've just never heard about it, one way or the other.  Do you have any other info on this?  That would have been cool if it did happen.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2010, 09:02:01 AM »

I'm not sure about that, Dre-Day.  I'm not saying you're wrong.  I've just never heard about it, one way or the other.  Do you have any other info on this?  That would have been cool if it did happen.
i could be wrong, but i thought i've read that somewhere.

i'll check the ultimate NWA topic later to see if i got it from there  :D