Author Topic: Has Anyone Tried This Yet?  (Read 488 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Has Anyone Tried This Yet?
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2010, 10:36:19 AM »
I think I will give this a try this weekend with a side of biggie fries and a chocolate frosty.

I usually just ask for Large Fries.  If I ask for biggie fries....i feel the need to shout no homo into the intercom thing.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2010, 10:41:32 AM »
I'll throw in a "no homo" if I suspect the guy over the intercom is gay. I don't like surprises.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2010, 10:42:32 AM »
I'll throw in a "no homo" if I suspect the guy over the intercom is gay. I don't like surprises.

yeah...especially if you ask for a biggie milkshake or somethin...who KNOWS what the fuck you goan get
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2010, 10:49:33 AM »

yeah...especially if you ask for a biggie milkshake or somethin...who KNOWS what the fuck you goan get
He's gonna take that shit as an invite lol

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2010, 10:56:14 AM »

He's gonna take that shit as an invite lol

Its probably even more risky tho...if you think the guy takin your order is gay...and you shout out "NO HOMO!!" through the intercom. lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2010, 11:08:57 AM »
Maybe.......I'm just givin him a head's up though. He can't get too mad.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2010, 11:23:57 AM »
they're a little pricey

they got one of the best dollar menus with a good variety, thats all i really fuck with there though. i always go there on my lunch breaks at work

they have...

Double Stack
Bowl of Chilli
Baked Potatoe
Fries
Ceasar Salad
Frosty
5 (not 4) nuggets spicy or regular

i know they have alot more on the $1 menu too

where u at?  Cus down here...they call it a "Value Menu"....since really only the Double Stack and Fries on that list are $1.  Everything else is somewhere between $1 and $2. 

I live in Seattle, Wendys does call it Value Menu but i call them all $1 menus, shit last time i ordered a double stack i called it a mcdouble haha

i do know the baked potatoes were 1.29 but they changed it to $1 a little bit ago

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2010, 11:31:44 AM »
gonna try this,blue cheese is bomb  8) those spicy nugget looks bomb also  :o

lol funny, i had the blue cheese burger, spicy nuggets and a coke today  8)

Well.....was shit tasty or what?

yup

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2010, 11:32:54 AM »
they're a little pricey

they got one of the best dollar menus with a good variety, thats all i really fuck with there though. i always go there on my lunch breaks at work

they have...

Double Stack
Bowl of Chilli
Baked Potatoe
Fries
Ceasar Salad
Frosty
5 (not 4) nuggets spicy or regular

i know they have alot more on the $1 menu too

where u at?  Cus down here...they call it a "Value Menu"....since really only the Double Stack and Fries on that list are $1.  Everything else is somewhere between $1 and $2. 

I live in Seattle, Wendys does call it Value Menu but i call them all $1 menus, shit last time i ordered a double stack i called it a mcdouble haha

i do know the baked potatoes were 1.29 but they changed it to $1 a little bit ago

yeah they kinda move shit around.  The small frosties were 99 cents for a while...then they moved em back up.  The nuggest have been $1.20 for a while now.  The chili got bumped up over a $1.  I think only the Double stack (which is off the chain), Jr Bacon Cheeseburger, chicken sandwich, and fries are a dollar.  

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2010, 07:00:16 PM »

So i tried it.

And it was gross. The first two bites were good, but then the taste of the blue cheese liquid shit overwhelmed the burger and it was nasty.

If was just blue cheese chunks i think it would been better.

Wendy's FAIL

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2010, 07:58:49 PM »

So i tried it.

And it was gross. The first two bites were good, but then the taste of the blue cheese liquid shit overwhelmed the burger and it was nasty.

If was just blue cheese chunks i think it would been better.

Wendy's FAIL
Yup, I had this last Saturday, and it was a major elano. I would of been better off gettin a bacon deluxe or just a regular cheeseburger.

If it wasn't for my chocolate frosty, it would of all been a total waste.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2010, 08:24:14 PM »
I tried it a few days ago myself, it wasn't the worst thing ever but I doubt I'd get it again. That Baconator shit from Wendy's is no joke, a triple version of that will clog an artery ASAP.