Author Topic: Xzibit's W.O.M.D Is A Solid Ass Album  (Read 736 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Xzibit's W.O.M.D Is A Solid Ass Album
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2010, 04:06:34 PM »
haha jokin but year 2k is mad dope

ima go in....year 2k>>>>>first 2 albums

Woah. "Year 2000" is great but come on.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Invincible

« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2010, 04:12:18 PM »
aite thats waz up
which album is better in your opinion
40 days 40 nights
at the speed of life
restless

haha nah jus playin but that song is dope
3 card molly is dope....but those 2 albums are a lil overrated

Wow, thats a ridiculous statement. Are you trying to topple Radiotube when it come to shock value?

Are you telling me that Year 2000 is better than The Foundation, Paparazzi, Eyes May Shine, 3 Card Molly, What U See Is What U Get, etc?

No doubt Year 2000 is a great track, I go back and check it quite regularly. No way are those 2 albums over-rated.

Out of them 3, my favourite is At The Speed Of Life. But the best one is probably 40 Dayz & 40 Nightz. I've come to appreciate that album more than ATSOL over time.

Invincible

« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2010, 04:13:20 PM »
40 Dayz & Nightz is a classic & arguably his best album... :stupid:

-Chamber Music
-3 Card Molly
-Focus
-Let It Rain

just as examples; it's a classic.

At the Speed of Light, a ridiculously amazing album.

-At the Speed of Light
-Paparazzi
-Foundation
-Enemies and Freinds

two amazing albums; how can anybody go against those? ???

Word up.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2010, 04:14:18 PM »
thats cool
i listen to year 2k more than those albums cuz that sound is mad dope and i like it better
bottomline is its good we can go back to those albums cuz he isnt makin that dope muzik we all once liked anymore....not yet anyway

aite thats waz up
which album is better in your opinion
40 days 40 nights
at the speed of life
restless

haha nah jus playin but that song is dope
3 card molly is dope....but those 2 albums are a lil overrated

Wow, thats a ridiculous statement. Are you trying to topple Radiotube when it come to shock value?

Are you telling me that Year 2000 is better than The Foundation, Paparazzi, Eyes May Shine, 3 Card Molly, What U See Is What U Get, etc?

No doubt Year 2000 is a great track, I go back and check it quite regularly. No way are those 2 albums over-rated.

Out of them 3, my favourite is At The Speed Of Life. But the best one is probably 40 Dayz & 40 Nightz. I've come to appreciate that album more than ATSOL over time.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2010, 01:06:23 AM »
40 Dayz & Nightz is a classic & arguably his best album... :stupid:

-Chamber Music
-3 Card Molly
-Focus
-Let It Rain

just as examples; it's a classic.

At the Speed of Light, a ridiculously amazing album.

-At the Speed of Light
-Paparazzi
-Foundation
-Enemies and Freinds

two amazing albums; how can anybody go against those? ???

me, as you probably know, i'm a hater :laugh:

Okka

« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2010, 03:20:14 AM »

Yeah, it is but so are Xzibit's two first albums. I'd say his first three are CLASSICS, after that the albums have been wacker and wacker. "Man Vs Machine" was alright, it had a lot of dope songs but overall it wasn't that good, same with "WOMD". "Full Circle" has one GREAT song that i still listen to.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 03:21:49 AM by Okka »

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2010, 12:38:30 PM »

Yeah, it is but so are Xzibit's two first albums. I'd say his first three are CLASSICS, after that the albums have been wacker and wacker. "Man Vs Machine" was alright, it had a lot of dope songs but overall it wasn't that good, same with "WOMD". "Full Circle" has one GREAT song that i still listen to.

What great songs are those concentrate which i know that shit gets hated on all day but i like it. I think you need to listen to W.O.M.D again Okka its good to me maybe you'll like it. But full circle i really cant defend that album is Boo-Boo.

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2010, 12:40:36 PM »

real talk fat dodger...full circle was the lowest of low in albums
never thought x would be that desperate...and whats crazy jelly roll executed produced the album...damn thats sad

What great songs are those concentrate which i know that shit gets hated on all day but i like it. I think you need to listen to W.O.M.D again Okka its good to me maybe you'll like it. But full circle i really cant defend that album is Boo-Boo.
Cube

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2010, 01:07:44 PM »

never thought x would be that desperate...and whats crazy jelly roll executed produced the album...damn thats sad

Very Sad Indeed It dont sound like Jelly Roll more like Jelly Donut Or Peanut Butter and Jelly.

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2010, 01:16:52 PM »
damn fatdodger you a fool g....lol
but yeah album was/is wack

Very Sad Indeed It dont sound like Jelly Roll more like Jelly Donut Or Peanut Butter and Jelly.
Cube

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2010, 01:25:25 PM »
damn fatdodger you a fool g....lol
but yeah album was/is wack

HAHA ;D

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2010, 09:50:22 AM »
a good related topic by D~Nice:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=160084.0

vastly slept on...Of course west coast fans are disappointed because it wasn't "Restless" pt.2, which was pretty much the blue print for what a west coast album should sound like circa 2000.

But on any given day, I'll bump WOMD over Restless - and vice versa.

To me, WOMD is to Xzibit's discography with War & Peace Vol.1 is to Cube's - a very dark sounding album that X/Cube fans either LOVE or HATE
explain me this, why listen to that, but not Helter Skelter?

lyrically and just plain "hip hop" wise no doubt Xzibit's first two albums are better than "Restless" - and don't get me wrong I LOVE Restless, but ppl only consider that his best because of the time period it came out in.

no i just like Restless the most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: March 09, 2010, 10:01:28 AM »
yeah womd is not a good album at all
Cube

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2010, 10:12:39 AM »
I was listening to it the other day and i could say is damn and i really underestimated this album i bought when it came out and listened to it and i liked like 2 songs on there but the shit is definitely hot.

it was not solid, should have been an EP at most
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....