Author Topic: Cypress Hill - Rise Up :Tracklist And Cover  (Read 709 times)

ikke

Re: Cypress Hill - Rise Up :Tracklist And Cover
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2010, 11:14:45 AM »
Very Interesting.

I think Jim Jonsin will bring some pop apeal to the album, don't know what to expect from it.
Pitbull & jim jonsin seem to be closely affiliated I guess that's why he's on there.

Looking forward to the mugs & Khalil collabo beat, that should be like Dr. Dre & Scot Storch.

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2010, 11:23:02 AM »
Very Interesting.

I think Jim Jonsin will bring some pop apeal to the album, don't know what to expect from it.
Pitbull & jim jonsin seem to be closely affiliated I guess that's why he's on there.

Looking forward to the mugs & Khalil collabo beat, that should be like Dr. Dre & Scot Storch.

Thank you AC Transit man haha

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

quiksta80

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2010, 01:10:24 PM »
I'm buying this but It shouldn't be called CYPRESS HILL album. WTF Muggs is only producing 2 tracks. Every CYPRESS fan's know why we buy their albums, That funky cypress hill shit. MUGGS is what makes the hill. There were albums like "temples of boom" were he carried the whole album himself...

I agree 100% don't call it a cypress hill album if muggs isnt heavily involved in this album. calll it a b real album or b real and sen dog. Looks pretty disappointing i was a hardcore cypress hill fan to back in the day

For Teh Lulz

• 'G'
  • No , not really.
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2010, 01:47:01 PM »
Looking forward to those Khalil beats. 8)
CAN I HAZ D;

Bananas

« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2010, 01:56:39 PM »
Jonsin is a great producer imo so is Pete Rock so this looks promising to me. Def not the usual feel probably but it could be worse, could be that rap metal double disc they had.

F-cisco

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2010, 02:09:24 PM »
Only two tracks by Muggs?! No thank you, I'll pass.

The Predator

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2010, 02:21:42 PM »
B-Reals producing and Alchemists rapping  ??? :-\

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2010, 03:33:34 PM »
Odd, but interesting.

Tooooooooooooooooooooooon ! Love the sig :P

Wich one ?

gamer titties  ;D

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2010, 10:15:08 PM »
Damn this shit looks like a disaster only 2 muggs songs no doubt that muggs is outta cypress i at least would of preferred some soul assassin cypress alums like alchemist DJ Khalil and fredwreck damn this looks pretty bad hopefully it wont be.

i feel what you're saying,i wanted at least 1 or 2 beat from fredwreck but i will still give that album a listen before i judge it!

Yeah me too I'm just saying that this doesn't look like a cypress hill formula this looks like a B-Real formula and his album was not that good and when the fuck did B become a producer I'm sure he learned a lot from Muggs in the last 19 years but please let the master work B he has 4 songs that he's gonna produce and Muggs only has 2 it should be the other way around. Also fredwreck did a great job on til death do us part and should of at least got one songs instead of that pop guy and Marc Antony and Pitbull.

Actually B-Real has been producing for over 13 years, he co produced the entire Psycho Realm album with Eric Bobo and Sick Jacken. Also did work on Young De's Audio Hustlaz album, his own album and more. Now whether this new sound will translate to dope music for a whole Cypress album we will see.

Hope to see some remixes as well.

Okka

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2010, 02:23:53 AM »
We'll see how this sounds. As a big Cypress Hill fan i'm really dissapointed that there is only 2 tracks produced by Muggs. No beats from Fredwreck or Alchemist? Damn.

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2010, 01:46:26 PM »
We'll see how this sounds. As a big Cypress Hill fan i'm really dissapointed that there is only 2 tracks produced by Muggs. No beats from Fredwreck or Alchemist? Damn.

Damn indeed but you gotta remember something Okka Cypress have together since 91 I'm pretty sure B-Real learned something in the studio with muggs i don't care how much weed they smoke.

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Okka

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2010, 09:42:09 PM »

Damn indeed but you gotta remember something Okka Cypress have together since 91 I'm pretty sure B-Real learned something in the studio with muggs i don't care how much weed they smoke.

Well, most of the B-Real beats i have heard haven't been good.

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2010, 09:59:00 PM »

Well, most of the B-Real beats i have heard haven't been good.

It aint nothin is good.

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2010, 10:13:52 PM »
I give B props for taking on the task of the beats but either way he is gonna get flack.

If the album sounds dope, people will say imagine how much stronger the album would have been if Muggs produced it

If the album sounds ehh, same thing.

Cypress is just one of those groups where the main producer creates such a dope landscape sonically, you feel like that is the only way it can be. Same with Gangstarr.

Okka

« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2010, 03:52:15 PM »
I have a feeling this will be the first wack Cypress Hill album, the 3 leaked songs are all GARBAGE.