Author Topic: best joint on 50's BISD?  (Read 488 times)

Blood$

Re: best joint on 50's BISD?
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2010, 02:40:46 PM »
I can't really pick which is my favorite but my top 3 are "Death To My Enemies", "So Disrespectful", and "Strong Enough"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2010, 03:52:30 PM »
yeah, this wasn't complete trash; it was better than Curtis, in my opinion.

that's not saying much, but regardless, it's not "the wackest album ever".

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2010, 04:18:04 PM »
I can listen to every track on BISD except for "Get It Hot", shit is garbage

"Baby By Me" and "I Got Swag" actually grew on me with time but I still don't really bump either of them like that, the rest of the album has been fine with me since it dropped and I still play many tracks, especially at the gym  8)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2010, 04:46:01 PM »
the wackest or one of....cham be easy dogg...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2010, 06:39:23 PM »
didn't feel this album much at all, still don't, but there's a few decent tracks. 'death to my enemies' is dope although kinda hard to make out what he's saying with the uber-aggressive flow. dre's grimey beat sounds a million times nicer than a lot of the production on the album. 'psycho' also has one of the illest beats, but 50 is horrible on it, sounds extremely forced. eminem coulda done with a beat like that for his own album.

'so disrespectful' is also worth a quick mention, but to me but the best joint by far is one of the bonus tracks - 'man's world' 8)

'man's world' outclasses the entire album, dre beats and all, just for the driving, head nodding funk and 50 actually sounding comfortable and flowing a little on it. i coulda really got into a whole album of that kind of thing, but as it is BISD gets a solid 4/10 (i gave relapse 3/10).

I havent heard man's world... i'm still listening to that version of the album that leaked a month before ... Matty, you mind blessing a brother with ''Man's world'' ?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 06:42:16 PM by The.Ultimate.Pianist »

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2010, 07:04:18 PM »
I cant pick a favorite track off the album, but my top 5. (If i really had to choose, it would be Death To My Enemies or So Disrespectul)

1.      "Death to My Enemies"  (Love the beat, doesnt sound like typical Dre for me. 50 sounds natural on this track)   
2.   "So Disrespectful" (The way he goes at Game is amazing. That first verse is great. shit got me grinning every time)    
3.   "The Invitation"  (Great opening track, beat is tight, and once again, his flow sounds natural on this joint)
4.   "Psycho"  (Good beat. Dre & Em would have probably been a better combo)
5.   "Crime Wave"     (Beat is good. Flow is good. Weak hook)

Worthy mention : "Ok, You're Right"  (50 didnt do this beat justice. Beat is a monster. Y'all played this shit on 2 15' Kickers ? ;D )

Jin

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2010, 05:04:23 AM »
Hold me down is one of the dopest songs of 2009.

Paul

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2010, 05:09:48 AM »
1.Strong Enough
2. Death To My Enemies
3. I got Swag (Usually dont like those types of tracks but this was pretty cool)

I really like the beat on Do you think about me, shame the chorus was terrible.

The album isnt that bad that some are making out. Its definitly not 1 of the worst albums ever lol.
funkyfreshintheflesh

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2010, 05:41:17 AM »
1.      "Death to My Enemies"  (Love the beat, doesnt sound like typical Dre for me. 50 sounds natural on this track)   
i know, that's one of the reasons why he's the best producer to me

Worthy mention : "Ok, You're Right"  (50 didnt do this beat justice. Beat is a monster. Y'all played this shit on 2 15' Kickers ? ;D )
agreed, Crooked I did a freestyle over that beat. he didn't use the official instrumental, but at least it's better than the 50 cent version

Okka

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2010, 05:48:07 AM »
I gotta go with "The Invitation", the first time i heard it thought DAMN this gonna be a dope album but yeah, it wasn't.

one of the wackest albums ever created....yeah

What are the top 10 wackest albums ever created in your opinion?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 05:49:46 AM by Okka »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2010, 10:38:05 AM »
yeah crooked's version is dope

i know, that's one of the reasons why he's the best producer to me

agreed, Crooked I did a freestyle over that beat. he didn't use the official instrumental, but at least it's better than the 50 cent version
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2010, 12:51:19 PM »
aight thanks imma peep the crooked version.