Author Topic: New Audio: Crooked I - First Time (dude kills it as usual)  (Read 260 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

New Audio: Crooked I - First Time (dude kills it as usual)
« on: March 02, 2010, 02:47:26 AM »
Crooked I - First Time

http://sharebee.com/21befb53 

Another good drop by Crooked, dude never leaves his fans without music.

On Crooked I's song First Time, he is describing an intricate tale from his past over yet another innovative instrumental.This creative production contains not only a sample from Shai's classic song If I Ever Fall In Love, but beat-boxing from Crooked I himself.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

YoungCrookedI

Re: New Audio: Crooked I - First Time (dude kills it as usual)
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 02:56:29 AM »
yeah dope song, but i posted that eariler that then you and these mods here deleted that....

dubcnn mods= fuckin haterz.

Portugoal

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2010, 03:08:29 AM »
yeah dope song, but i posted that eariler that then you and these mods here deleted that....

When Cvrle posts sth, you know it's quality. When you post sth, it might be quality, but chances are slim it is.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2010, 03:44:17 AM »

I guess there was a problem with the links and article you posted, there are new dubcc forum rules on in effect and I think members cannot post links directly to other sites etc. I think they just want to stick to new rules and that they dont have nothing personal against you man.

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2010, 03:44:56 AM »

When Cvrle posts sth, you know it's quality. When you post sth, it might be quality, but chances are slim it is.

Mau did u see the Slaughterhouse in Holland?

Portugoal

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2010, 03:50:39 AM »

Mau did u see the Slaughterhouse in Holland?

nope... are you on msn?