Author Topic: Nipsey Hussle on the new XXL cover  (Read 897 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Nipsey Hussle on the new XXL cover
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2010, 06:40:21 PM »
problem or ya boy shouldnt be on there...they arent on nipsey's level and thats the level you need to be on to be on there IMO
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2010, 06:48:48 PM »
People on there....hmm if you could take two people off and put two people from the WEST on who would they BE???

Roc Nation’s first signee J. Cole, All Money In/Fly Money West Coast Gangsta rap up-and-comer Nipsey Hu$$le, newly-minted Asylum lyricist Pill, 1017 Brick Squad member OJ Da Juiceman, indie-sensation Wiz Khalifa, G.O.O.D. music’s own Big Sean, underground favorite Fashawn, Gary, Indiana rep Freddie Gibbs, West Coast TDE phenom Jay Rock and the latest addition to the Atlantic roster, Donnis.
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

YaKno7

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2010, 09:11:45 PM »
problem or ya boy shouldnt be on there...they arent on nipsey's level and thats the level you need to be on to be on there IMO

exactly

problem average as hell dude seem hella over proof like he acting; it doesn't appear not genuine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2010, 09:13:58 PM »
ya boy's line was comedy tho

10 N*ggaz on the cover
now double xxl how yall forget a muthafucca
leaders of the new school without ya boy
what you think rap is fine without ya boy

or whatever he said on that song bout him not makin the xxl one
bur yeah problem, and even jay rock dont have mass appeal and arent str8 dopeness

exactly

problem average as hell dude seem hella over proof like he acting; it doesn't appear not genuine
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Jaydc

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2010, 09:43:05 PM »
Id say both ya boy and problem have way more marketing appeal then nipsey ever will.Nipsey is a throw back to the old west and nobody cares about that shit anymore except the 300 people that post on this section.He aint that lyrical,his voice is mediocre and he looks like a crackhead version of snoop,keeping in mind snoop already looks like a crack head.Nipsey will not sell more then 10 000 copies if he ever drops an album.Nipsey has no appeal to anyone but people on this forum.The guy has zero buzz and never will.At least jay rock had a semi popular song out there and has gotten his foot somewhat int he door.Nobody knows who nipsy is.He just isnt appealling.His music is subpar.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2010, 09:45:21 PM »
damn your not feelin nipsey jay....damn
nipsey>>>>>jay rock, g malone, problem and ya boy by millions of miles
they are borin compared to nipsey
nipsey would lyrically crush them but sometimes hes lazy but if he tried he would crush them with mic n 1 hand and bitch in the other...lol
Cube

Jaydc

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2010, 09:53:20 PM »
I feel the completel opposite.Dude puts me to sleep everytime hes on the mic.Hes on par with daz lyrically.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2010, 09:55:20 PM »
hey you got your own opinion but nipsey compared to alot is not even comparable
he could literally shit and has on 90% of the rappers on this coast and others included
his flow is dope, and hes dope
but hey to each is own cuz jay rock, g malone, problem, ya boy are borin and way tooooooooo commercial
Cube

Jaydc

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2010, 09:59:45 PM »
Well jay rock,malone,problem,ya boy with the right push these guys would move decent units.Nipsey would move units in the 90s,but not today.Nobody cares about that westcoast gangbanger shit anymore.He appeals to fans of dpg,whose fan base gets smaller every year.He will never ever blow up.

fabtoxicp

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2010, 10:01:42 PM »
nipsey go hard, but i feel like snoopy should invest in Problem more. take the nigga under his wing, n create a nice lil album for him, together wit Quick & terrace..

Jaydc

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2010, 10:03:40 PM »
Problem could easily blow up with the right push,so could clyde carson.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2010, 10:03:54 PM »
aite im not gon say he will or wont...im hopin he does cuz the rest are really borin and they makin wack muzik compared to nipsey
nipsey's flow is dope
thats crazy that you can like the others but not nipsey
i jus hope he doesnt sell out like ya boy, mack 10, g malone, jay rock etc....cuz he made some dope muzik
he even made snoop a lil jealous...lol

damn you crazy to take problem over nipsey or alotta rappers....it is what it is

i rather be stuck in the 90's or whatever it is...above the law/king t era i am in and get gangsta rap by nipsey than anythin by problem
problem makes pop muzik....nipsey makes dope muzik
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 10:08:27 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
Cube

MistaNova

« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2010, 10:20:02 PM »
Awesome cover, is that for the April issue?

I wish Ya Boy would've been on the cover though, dude's situation with Kon Live appears more profitable than Nipsey Hussle with Sony or Jay Rock with Warner, considering Ya Boy's on the same label with T-Pain and Lady GaGa. Though I'll admit that he isn't exactly a freshman.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2010, 11:34:21 PM »
no bay area  ::)

Blood$

« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2010, 12:07:11 AM »
so could clyde carson.

he could have but his label dropped the ball big time... he had a buzz with "2 Step" and "Doin' That", "In Da Club", "Tonight", and "One Night" all could have been HITS

good look to see Nipsey and Jay Rock on the cover though, but I've been bumping Jay Rock since 2006 so he isn't a freshmen to me really lol

but OJ Da Juiceman?  :eh: