Author Topic: Eazy-E & Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Live In Concert (1994) artwork  (Read 226 times)

The_Bizzel

saw this fan-art on another forum, thought i'd share

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
Re: Eazy-E & Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Live In Concert (1994) artwork
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2010, 12:56:23 PM »
Eazy-E looks good,but IDK about the rest of em. I'm so glad that Flesh N Bone is back. And it's hard for me to believe that Eazy-E died 9 days after he got the virus. We miss him. :-[
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2010, 02:18:51 PM »
It wasn't nine days after he got the virus; perhaps it was nine days after going to the hospital for the "recurring cold" of his that ended up being diagnosed as full-blown AIDS.

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2010, 03:52:04 PM »
Ohk...I meant to say that he Eazy E did an interview on what not to do and what he was ashamed of, and he died 9 days later after that interview. I'm trying to find out what interview they are talking about that he did.
People say they injected him with the virus idk, just watch this video:

RIP 3/26/95
« Last Edit: March 06, 2010, 04:15:44 PM by Neimanmarcus9 »
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$