Author Topic: Method Man, Ghostface & Raekwon - Criminology 2.5. (Off Wu Massacre)  (Read 376 times)

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Method Man, Ghostface & Raekwon - Criminology 2.5. (Off Wu Massacre)
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2010, 08:43:14 AM »
I'm not checking any leaks till the whole thing leaks.

well that makes sense! I'd undestand if you were waiting until it came out to buy but not if youre just waiting for a full leak!

Whats the difference. When I listen to the thing when it leaks, I want it all to be unheard. Listening to a new album when you have already heard a big minority of the songs is just not as good as hearing the whole thing as fresh.

the difference is with one you arent stealing form the artist. Quite simple really.

Yer, because us 4 who have said this are the only ones doing it. Believe me, if I had the money I would be going out and buying it.

It really doesnt matter if you're the only ones doing it. Its still stealing from the artist. I'll definitely be buying this one.

KURUPTION-81

Re: Method Man, Ghostface & Raekwon - Criminology 2.5. (Off Wu Massacre)
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2010, 01:14:29 PM »
have already ordered the album and wont listen to any of it till i pop in my cd player.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson