Author Topic: DubCNN... my favorite site, yet my worse critics  (Read 1057 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: DubCNN... my favorite site, yet my worse critics
« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2010, 12:39:10 PM »
Fair play to Glasses for straightining a few things out.

The thing is when ever you meet someone you have looked up to and respected but not known, when you do meet them your gonna be dissapointed as you have made them into something they aint.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: DubCNN... my favorite site, yet my worse critics
« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2010, 12:52:12 PM »
I cant stand how people call every critic a fuckin hater.  When somebody do somethin that someone else dont like....why that man gotta be a hater?  Thats not what a hater is.  That definition has been lost over the years.  People aint tryna be accountable for shit.  So when they put out...or participate in some bullshit....they justify it by callin the critics haters lol  Some of yall are fuckin trippin.

With that bein said...as far as any REAL haters go.  Embrace them muhafuckas.  When you wanna see how far youve made it....haters are your best freinds. Haters are your measuring stick.  The more successful you become....the more haters youll have.  So in turn...the more haters you have...the more successful youve probably become.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"