Author Topic: The Official World Cup South Africa 2010 Discussion Thread  (Read 14632 times)

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
Re: The Official World Cup South Africa 2010 Discussion Thread
« Reply #405 on: June 23, 2010, 10:44:46 AM »
^Lol

But yeah, those Greeks are some dirty motherfuckers too. I still can't believe they won the EC that year. Was a loss for football  :-X

LOL damn so much heat against the greeks i couldnt see them gettin past this round tho argentina was the obvious choice then i think it was a toss up between south korea and greece then we saw the potential south korea had

and those vuvuzelas why the fuck people buggin bout them NOW?? theyve been around for a while they dont bug me and i think its part of the soccer culture i aint never watched a game where i dont hear those i actually went to an LA galaxy game and wanted one cuz IMO they cool

us soccer fans like to sing songs all game long, and for me, its a huge part of the fun of watching a game. Unfortunately at this world cup all i hear are those fucking vuvuzela's and no signing.

Portugoal

« Reply #406 on: June 23, 2010, 10:51:43 AM »
Go Team USA!

What an end! Both teams sucked, but that was a great way to end the group stage :)

MediumL

« Reply #407 on: June 23, 2010, 12:30:19 PM »
England was just so happy to make it to the next round, they didn't even wanna risk making another goal to guarantee qualifying first lolol

Well any team with common sense would play defensive after the 75min mark if it was 1-0 and a draw meant being knocked out. Smh
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #408 on: June 23, 2010, 12:33:08 PM »
England was just so happy to make it to the next round, they didn't even wanna risk making another goal to guarantee qualifying first lolol

Well any team with common sense would play defensive after the 75min mark if it was 1-0 and a draw meant being knocked out. Smh

the lolols meant i was fucking around.   Look at my post history, i know my shit about the game. 

Lunatic

« Reply #409 on: June 23, 2010, 12:45:08 PM »
I'm also hoping for Germany-England. Will find out in 30mins!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

« Reply #410 on: June 23, 2010, 01:23:25 PM »
Germany 1-0 Ghana
Australia 2-1 Serbia

Germany 1st
Ghana 2nd
Australia 3rd
Serbia 4th

Serbia got robbed of a penalty shot during extra time  :o  If Serbia had won that penalty and converted it, they'd be going through instead of Ghana  :-\  Sucks for them

2nd round:
Germany-England
USA-Ghana
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #411 on: June 23, 2010, 01:28:27 PM »
Well that was intense!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #412 on: June 23, 2010, 01:32:35 PM »
Good to see Ghana through! 8)

kemizt

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

MediumL

« Reply #414 on: June 23, 2010, 02:13:30 PM »
Ghana and Germany both looked good. Ghana could easily have won it but kinda faded after the goal.  Not sure who'll go through between them and the USA.

Typical we get the Germans. A very talented team. May not have individual stars like Spain but work well as a unit. Still think we can take them though.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #415 on: June 23, 2010, 02:46:56 PM »
Typical we get the Germans. A very talented team. May not have individual stars like Spain but work well as a unit. Still think we can take them though.

It seems like most Brits wished it, so there you have it. Well nobody needs to be afraid of England but most of them would trade their child to beat Germany in a great tournament. All in all, we're clearly the better team (at least in a tournament lol), although our defense is really poor >:( But if we can't take out this England, something is really wrong with the German National team...This team might be to young and unexperienced to have the German mentality.
Only sucks that we'd meet ARG in the QF. :-\
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 02:51:48 PM by still not decided »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #416 on: June 23, 2010, 03:16:52 PM »
hahahahahahah im late, but damn that goal was amazing, i fucking flipped, was running, jumping wilding out... ohhhh sucks to be you england, yalls is done, usa all the way.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #417 on: June 23, 2010, 03:19:10 PM »
£20 bet I've got on:

USA to qualify (Last 16) 8/13
Germany to win group 10/11
Argies to win group 4/9
Spain to win the whole thing 4/1.

Just need Spain to get their act together and I could have an extra £440 in ma pokie by mid July.
NO MORE WAR

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #418 on: June 23, 2010, 04:20:44 PM »

Great picture

westsiderider323

« Reply #419 on: June 23, 2010, 04:53:20 PM »
hahahahahahah im late, but damn that goal was amazing, i fucking flipped, was running, jumping wilding out... ohhhh sucks to be you england, yalls is done, usa all the way.

hell yea USA all the fuckin way!! i jumped and was like yeaaaaaaaa i know i woke some people up cuz it was what 8:30 in the mornin here