Author Topic: what should I do for my Sweet Sixteen Birthday?  (Read 533 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: what should I do for my Sweet Sixteen Birthday?
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2010, 05:34:32 PM »
pop ur cherry.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Bananas

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2010, 12:50:46 AM »
Hey sweetheart that asshole's not gonna lick itself.

ikke

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2010, 02:27:48 AM »
I just skipped school and got drunk

on your sweet sixteen bday?
Why Not?

2010-thefuture

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2010, 10:36:17 AM »
go to a movie and go out tioe eat...........

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2010, 10:03:58 PM »
real talk....aint no female like the og females on here dogg

Sweet 16? Im guessin your a female?  Time to get a job.....here.....throw these heels on....

c'mon. The only active females on here are Supreme and Queen (if you call that female). And now 3 days after this this weird 'female' with the 16 pages thread appears there popps up another one?
No way
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2010, 10:46:45 PM »
Um, for my sixteenth birthday party - I invited my friends to a buffet to eat with me which was fun and after that, I think I took some speed and went shopping then listened to music all night. Not too sure about all the details. These last few years have kind of been one huge blur. Um, also yeah - you can't be a female. It just ain't happening. Someone here, as we speak, is probably trying to get their peado on.

Elano

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2010, 11:03:01 PM »
Erin’s Sweet 16: Nothin’ in life but to be legit

Erin is the daughter of the late rap pioneer Easy E and she's throwing the Sweet 16 she knows her famous father would have wanted her to have. Her party has to be the biggest anyone has ever seen because Easy E's daughter won't accept anything less than the absolute best. She decides to throw an all white bash at a sprawling mansion in Bel Air, hires a celebrity stylist to find her the perfect party ensemble, plans to arrive in style in a Lamborghini and declares to her mother that only a Porsche Cayenne is acceptable as a birthday gift - after all her dad wouldn't want her driving around in a "put put". But things get rocky when her diva-like demands start rubbing everyone the wrong way - on the day of her party, her makeup artist storms out, her stylist disappears and the fire marshal threatens to shut down her party. Will Erin's all-white birthday bash live up to the hype or turn into a giant wash out?

Erin is Eazy-E’s daughter. If you want to hang out with her, it’s imperative that you understand that. Eazy-E. You might have heard of him. Yeah, that’s right. His daughter.

That all settled? Good.

And what was Eazy-E’s dying wish? Why, for his daughter to have the best sweet 16 ever, of course. (We’re not counting that whole thing about wishing to educate the public about the dangers of unprotected sex. That was less of a wish and more of a hope, anyway.)

Indeed, pops would have wanted Erin’s party to be thrown at a $16 million Bel Air mansion, and he would have wanted her to roll up to the party in a $300k Lamborghini, and there’s no doubt he would have wanted the theme of his baby’s party to be “white."

“Nothing is more important than coming to my party”

And, yet, when Erin shows up at the beach to give out her “message in a bottle” invitations, none of her friends are there to meet her. How could this be? Erin is such a good friend. Just yesterday, she told her best friends that they “ain’t shit.” Wait…maybe they took that the wrong way… Nah, they probably just got lost on the way to the beach.

Instead, Erin gives out invites to 10 strangers. Well, I guess she doesn’t really “give” them the invites as much as she “throws them in the ocean and tells them to fetch.” (Another example of that curious theme: people really, really want to go to these parties.)

“Because I’m Eazy-E’s daughter, I hired a stylist to pick me out two outfits for my birthday”

Yo, this stylist, Jason, just doesn’t get it. Eazy-E’s daughter needs two outfits: one for her entrance, and another for when she gets hyphy (is it totally lame that I had to look that word up? is it part of the vernacular now? did you know what hyphy meant before today? i lived in another country last year. what’s your excuse?).

Look Jason, I don’t know who you think you are, but you’re dealing with royalty here. Enough with the attitude. Sheesh.

“Mom will get whatever [car] I like”

The Porsche Carrera is a far cry from the six-fo’ Impala, but it will do.

“My grand entrance was bomb”

Okay, I’ll admit it, this party does look pretty fun. Certainly, the birthday girl’s performance is a lot better than the one last week. Erin, a chip off the old bloc, is an aspiring rapper. From what I can tell, she’s not bad, and the guests all seem to like her rhymes. But, there’s a problem: MTV didn’t air any of it! I had to watch the after party show on the MTV website to catch Erin's rapping debut. Totally weak. It’s almost as if MTV manipulated documentary footage in a way that made events look different on TV than they did in real life. Almost.

But back to the drama. Jason, the stylist who didn’t know his place, never shows up to the party! Not only that, he fails to drop off Erin’s hyphy outfit! That shit is not cool. How is Erin supposed to get hyphy in those shoes?

“This is like a day in hell,” cries Erin.

“Somebody get her some fucking shoes!” shouts Mom.

“Please tell me this episode goes a full hour!” plead the viewers at home.

But our cries go unheard. And only moments after Erin finally makes it back to the party in a suitably hyphy outfit, guess who shows up. That’s right, the POlice. At 11:30. Killin’ the buzz. Weak.

What would Eazy have done in this situation? Anyone?

Conclusion

I guess we can chalk another one up for the Bel-AirPD. Those guys never quit. As for our Erin? Sure, a lot went wrong for her today, but she’ll be alright. I mean, come on, do you know who her dad is?

ikke

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2010, 03:32:42 AM »
so lil eazy e is still in compton because?

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2010, 03:38:11 AM »
Because he doesn't have a pussy.....I'm assuming.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ikke

« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2010, 03:43:58 AM »
ah.

I'm suprised eazy actually knew some of his kids =/
Didn't he say he had a shitload of kids all with different mothers?

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2010, 03:46:46 AM »
Half of Los Angeles could be his kids for all I know.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2010, 04:40:17 AM »
ah.

7 "official kids".
these fuckers and their mothers should living off n.w.a.'s money for the rest of their life...i don't know wtf is goin on with lil eazy e

Elano

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2010, 05:11:36 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Oe5Yn5uqtDQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Oe5Yn5uqtDQ</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zDRBsiVopxk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zDRBsiVopxk</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qXLyi0Rliw4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/qXLyi0Rliw4</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/YztX78pxrUk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/YztX78pxrUk</a>

ikke

« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2010, 05:23:03 AM »
ah.

7 "official kids".
these fuckers and their mothers should living off n.w.a.'s money for the rest of their life...i don't know wtf is goin on with lil eazy e
Jerry Heller is the only one who left with big money 8)