Author Topic: When was the last time a artist from the west coast dropped a straight classic?  (Read 967 times)

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Paul

Murs - 3:16 the 9th edition

Unbelievably underrated
funkyfreshintheflesh

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Xzibit yall?

personally, Weapons of Mass Destruction is a classic. 8)

Start From Scratch, One Night, Ole Enlgish, Why You Hate The Game, Doctor's Advocate, Letter To King and that new track Better Days are all better than Can't Figure It Out. Bishop is not better than Game lyrically (about the same) plus his delivery is not on the same level. And all these mentioned tracks  + Can't Figure It Out are great tracks imo but there's that small factor of delivery that nudges the advantage to Game.
lol NO WAY. say what you want about the delivery, but Bishop is much more lyrical than Game

post just one Bishop bar that blew your mind when you heard it.
just pick a random song from game & and a random song from bishop and you'll hear the difference

what defines lyricism in your opinion? Not sayin Dre 88 times on an album?

well that never hurt. :D

Paul

<<<<< Zion I - The Takeover is flawless aswell
funkyfreshintheflesh

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!

hehe. like my pic Cham ?      ^^^^^^^  :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

hehe. like my pic Cham ?      ^^^^^^^  :laugh:

shit is fresh; you gotta get your Game ass face in there & we got the trio. ;) ;D 8)

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!

shit is fresh; you gotta get your Game ass face in there & we got the trio. ;) ;D 8)

LMAO aight we'll work on that..not sure if i'd put a pic of star face, or a pianist ...

BJV

Mitchy Slick - Urban Survival Syndrome

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn suprised to see people mention bishop's releases but yeah they were mad dope
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
Murs - 3:16 the 9th edition

Unbelievably underrated
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Start From Scratch, One Night, Ole Enlgish, Why You Hate The Game, Doctor's Advocate, Letter To King and that new track Better Days are all better than Can't Figure It Out. Bishop is not better than Game lyrically (about the same) plus his delivery is not on the same level. And all these mentioned tracks  + Can't Figure It Out are great tracks imo but there's that small factor of delivery that nudges the advantage to Game.
lol NO WAY. say what you want about the delivery, but Bishop is much more lyrical than Game

post just one Bishop bar that blew your mind when you heard it.
just pick a random song from game & and a random song from bishop and you'll hear the difference

such a random answer. Im not sayin Game is lyrically amazing. Im just questioning Bishop Lamont's lyrical skills.

what defines lyricism in your opinion? Not sayin Dre 88 times on an album?

that's a start, lol