Author Topic: A Westcoast Warfare Is The Last Thing We Need  (Read 213 times)

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
A Westcoast Warfare Is The Last Thing We Need
« on: March 06, 2010, 10:54:01 PM »
I was thinking fuck it new VS old it can be good it could be entertaining then i thought FUCK G Malone is Mack 10's artist and if this shit does pop off its only a matter of time till Mack takes maybe small shots or shots at cube this shit cant end well. I think we need unity for the Coast to regain its dominance.

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

MistaNova

Re: A Westcoast Warfare Is The Last Thing We Need
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2010, 11:16:12 PM »
There'll never be unity on the west because once this all blows over there are still artists who refuse to call peace. Like Menace and 40 Glocc, The Game and Spider Loc, Snoop Dogg and Spider Loc. Basicly G-Unit West will continue fucking up any chance of west coast unity.

Elano

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2010, 11:42:22 PM »
g malone is a fuckin nobody,just like 40 glocc and spider loc. fuck these idiots

salkku

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ''I flip flop and serve hoes with a fat dick''
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2010, 11:50:35 PM »
g malone is a fuckin nobody,just like 40 glocc and spider loc. fuck these idiots
''you must be one of our European posters...Egypt or Moscow'' - Chamillitary Click

lil murda show

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2010, 11:54:56 PM »
There'll never be unity on the west because once this all blows over there are still artists who refuse to call peace. Like Menace and 40 Glocc, The Game and Spider Loc, Snoop Dogg and Spider Loc. Basicly G-Unit West will continue fucking up any chance of west coast unity.
what a weirdo you are lol... what the fucc does spider-loc have to do with west coast unity???

acgrundy

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2010, 12:03:02 AM »
what a weirdo you are lol... what the fucc does spider-loc have to do with west coast unity???

haha, he has nothing to do with it

Trip Dee

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2010, 03:59:16 AM »

haha, he has nothing to do with it

hahah