Author Topic: Let me put you up on game....  (Read 490 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Let me put you up on game....
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2010, 11:40:56 AM »
.....this shit right here, is crack!

Just copped me a big ass tub of this shit. This may be the most perfect food ever. Check it:

- Only 130 calories a serving
- Pretty low in salt
- Shitload of protein
- Shitload of fiber to help you poop.

Only thing its lacking is Vitamin A, otherwise, this is like the best thing for ya.

Tastes like Neimanmarcus9's pussy too.

How big is that bag tho man.  130 calories per serving...but theres 4 servings in that bag.  So if the bag isnt that big...you could potentially take down 520 calories at once?!  Again...depends on the size of the bag.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2010, 11:45:01 AM »
Not sure about that bag because I got the big ass jar.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2010, 12:09:20 PM »
Not sure about that bag because I got the big ass jar.

I been fuckin with a lot of unsalted almonds lately.  I dunno....theyre alright.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2010, 12:35:33 PM »
Almonds are straight. I can't fuck with cashews though. I think I may be allergic to that shit. I'll eat a couple and it feels like my throat is swelling up.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2010, 12:19:43 PM »
They're soybeans.

Oh cool. But concerning proteins, speaking from a strictly muscle building aspect, they probably don't have all the amino acids that meat, fish, eggs, whey have ?

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2010, 01:00:41 PM »
I'll eat a couple and it feels like my throat is swelling up
pause?
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2010, 02:02:42 PM »
They're soybeans.

Oh cool. But concerning proteins, speaking from a strictly muscle building aspect, they probably don't have all the amino acids that meat, fish, eggs, whey have ?
Yeah, you're right. Only meat provides all the essential amino acids your body needs for muscle building and bodily function. You have to eat a variety of vegetables to get all amino acids in your diet because not one plant product provides all of the essentials. I'm sure they provide some muscle building benefits though.

pause?
What? All I said was some nuts make my throat swell up. They make the whole inside of my mouth all scratchy too.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2010, 02:05:47 PM »
They're soybeans.

Yeah, you're right. Only meat provides all the essential amino acids your body needs for muscle building and bodily function. You have to eat a variety of vegetables to get all amino acids in your diet because not one plant product provides all of the essentials. I'm sure they provide some muscle building benefits though.

pause?
What? All I said was some nuts make my throat swell up. They make the whole inside of my mouth all scratchy too.

you better warn yo girl...

Suga Foot

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2010, 05:46:10 PM »
I've been eating wasabi peas lately.  I love edamame, but never had dried. 

2010-thefuture

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2010, 12:39:41 PM »
I like tomato juice but my throat feels scratchy aftterwords.........which is a big shame.........

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2010, 05:24:41 PM »
I like tomato juice but my throat feels scratchy aftterwords.........which is a big shame.........
I apologize. I forgot to tell you I'm in kidney failure.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

2010-thefuture

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2010, 08:36:03 AM »
don't even joke like that B............ >:(