Author Topic: Game & Big Fase 100 (picture inside)  (Read 1414 times)

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LONDON!!

Re: Game & Big Fase 100
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2010, 06:36:01 AM »
still dont make sense as to why big fase didnt defend himself when he got hit up?

big fase is an authentic brother, he ain't a clown, this happened in broad day light in front of nuff people at a video shoot, big fase is trying to get in the industry and get some of that legal bread

white boy is a real gangbanger too, not no regular random nigga neither or civillian, they know each other, too me now, fase just weighed up his options and thought if he did sumthin back, took it too the next level, he might have had to do sumthin you can't take back, his carreer over, in the pen for the rest of his life witout being financially able to take care of his family, you see what i'm saying, you get me

i mean everbody takes a loss sometimes, it dosen't take away from the fact that big fase is a real brother and his stripes ain't gonna be revoked, he's ghetto pass is good, thats the way i see it, plus i heard fase say he went home and got his strap but decided on looking at the bigger picture

but back on topic, its good to see blood brothers get over there diffrences and move on, blood is thicker than water, trust me on that
"get this money by any means nessassary"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Game & Big Fase 100 (picture inside)
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2010, 06:38:00 AM »
aite london it is what it is....jus didnt seem right, but your view is cool and a different way of lookin at it
dont they say.....dont think about shootin if you not gon shoot, or dont pick it up if you not gon shoot? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2010, 10:18:38 AM »
Dude goes down as a clown in my book. With his "I made Game, I gave him my life cuz I can't rap" then turning around and trying to launch his own career. Plus the failed label. Plus getting his ass beat on camera and not doing shit about it.

still dont make sense as to why big fase didnt defend himself when he got hit up?

well..he still holdin it down.. cuz he still on the same block..

Lol is that really somethin to be proud of?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2010, 11:45:58 AM »
It was only a matter of time till they hooked back up together.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2010, 03:24:56 PM »
That's what's up. I knew this was gonna happen cause they kind of hung around the same circle, Like nu jerzey devil,menace,p nut,etc so it was only a matter of time on top of it there family so the fam was probably always in their ears with it.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2010, 05:16:04 PM »
yeah from years back....i thought duke had mad respect and i never thought hed let anyone do that to him, and noone defended him or nuthin but himself....it is what it is

Dude goes down as a clown in my book. With his "I made Game, I gave him my life cuz I can't rap" then turning around and trying to launch his own career. Plus the Elanoed label. Plus getting his ass beat on camera and not doing shit about it.

well..he still holdin it down.. cuz he still on the same block..

Lol is that really somethin to be proud of?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.