Author Topic: Nas & Damian Marley: Distant Relatives (Tracklisting) x Release Date  (Read 558 times)

outlaw_uk

• 'G'
Re: Nas & Damian Marley: Distant Relatives (Tracklisting) x Release Date
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2010, 03:40:03 AM »
What is it with lil wayne... he is dog shit!!

Why the fuck would be be on this album what is he going to say/bring to the table.

LONDON!!

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2010, 04:20:49 AM »

XXL confirms that the Distant Relatives project between Nas and Damian Marley is near completion. The album will features cameos from Lil Wayne, Joss Stone, K’NAAN and Jamaican music legend Dennis Brown, as well as a bonus track with Junior Reid. All 14-songs were produced by Marley, who seamlessly merges the worlds of hip-hop and reggae. Peep the tracklisting below and according to Amazon, Distant Relatives has been pushed back to May 25th.

Tracklisting

1. As We Enter
2. Tribal War (feat. K’NAAN)
3. Strong Will Continue
4. Leaders
5. Wisdom (Sabali)
6. Count Your Blessings
7. Disappear
8. The Promised Land (feat. Dennis Brown)
9. Nah Mean
10. Angola (Friends)
11. My Generation (feat. Lil Wayne and Joss Stone)
12. Africa Must Wake Up (feat. K’NAAN)
13. Ancient People (feat. Junior Reid) (Bonus)

[Editor's note: XXL has learned that one more song, "In His Own Word," will also be included on the album]

this album will get copped, i'm sure the lil wayne feature is just bizness in the world we live in right now, thats the climate of the record industry right now, true story

me personally now i can't listen to any brare(guy) that kisses another brare on the lips, not implying anything, you could read between the lines, you should say shit to peoples faces, not on no geeky computer boards, it ain't that deep, thats just me, thats the way i see it you know

but the rest of the tracklist for the album sounds heavy, this will get copped, asap
"get this money by any means nessassary"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2010, 06:42:57 AM »
was the snoop joint ever recorded?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2010, 06:05:19 AM »
Wayne isn't nearly as bad as all of you are hating on nor is T.I.  Are they insanely original?  No, but they're the leading shareholders of the south.  Stop hating and show some love.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Regime*Rida

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2010, 01:46:27 PM »
I bet y'all all shut up when the times and Wayne kills it..seriously, he knows when to drop good verses and Nas ain't about to put him on with a wack verse...like when I seen Wayne on the last Scarface album I was like wtf? Wayne at the time was only using auto tune..Face wasn't havin that shit..no auto tune and Wayne had a pretty good verse..

This album is gonna be classic  8)

No offence but Wayne just about ruined that Scarface track! Horrible voice and he says nothing that worth repeating........

and i agree this project don't need this joke on it.... but props to him if he can manage!

Peace
She started letting me and my boys hit together
Me and Pac hit the slot now it's out in the open
Didn't take long, to make her get it on, came on strong
And Thugs Get Lonely Too was our slogan - "TECH N9NE"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2010, 04:40:55 PM »
real talk wayne is trash and ima be skippin his verse for sure
they need to sell the album without him on it also...lol

I bet y'all all shut up when the times and Wayne kills it..seriously, he knows when to drop good verses and Nas ain't about to put him on with a wack verse...like when I seen Wayne on the last Scarface album I was like wtf? Wayne at the time was only using auto tune..Face wasn't havin that shit..no auto tune and Wayne had a pretty good verse..

This album is gonna be classic  8)

No offence but Wayne just about ruined that Scarface track! Horrible voice and he says nothing that worth repeating........

and i agree this project don't need this joke on it.... but props to him if he can manage!

Peace
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2010, 04:03:28 AM »
putting lil waynes wack ass on it is big downer and yeah his verse on face album sucked too. wayne is terrible period. TI also is terrible but diff subject. nas snoop and damien woulda been dope as fuck

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2010, 06:37:19 AM »
real talk....overrated like a mutha
ill take snoop at his best over wayne n t.i. at their very best...lol

putting lil waynes wack ass on it is big downer and yeah his verse on face album sucked too. wayne is terrible period. TI also is terrible but diff subject. nas snoop and damien woulda been dope as fuck
Cube