Author Topic: cube diss all of yall and probaly wc real soon  (Read 487 times)

firingsquad_pooh

• Muthafuckin' OG
cube diss all of yall and probaly wc real soon
« on: March 17, 2010, 11:07:02 AM »
i guess songs like 80's babies and child support wasn't enough for yall to see cube don't give a fuck about any new rapper.hell i can remember him saying that he only fuck with wc,which probaly has came to an end cause wc has a show with mack 10 apr 17.also i seen how he slid that he's taking his son on the road insead of wc

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: cube diss all of yall and probaly wc real soon
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 11:07:51 AM »
awwww shit cube is mad..lol
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 11:10:43 AM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

firingsquad_pooh

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 11:12:07 AM »
awwww shit cube is mad
honestly wc whole camp shoulda been pissed when cube said he's only putting out wc albums.wc has some gifted dudes with him and cube just don't wanna even help wc.the facts support that cube is a selfish ass brother.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2010, 11:14:06 AM »
thats crazy and if he really chose his wife over jdee.....damn that would align with you callin him selfish or there are many words to describe him
but damn so cube is tryna put the west on his back and put it back on the map....ALL BY HIMSELF? lol

awwww shit cube is mad
honestly wc whole camp shoulda been pissed when cube said he's only putting out wc albums.wc has some gifted dudes with him and cube just don't wanna even help wc.the facts support that cube is a selfish ass brother.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Dome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 11:15:07 AM »
YEAH!!! Let's kill him and rape his wife

LOOOL

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2010, 11:16:28 AM »

lmao

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2010, 11:17:00 AM »
i can remember him saying that he only fuck with wc,which probaly has came to an end cause wc has a show with mack 10 apr 17.also i seen how he slid that he's taking his son on the road insead of wc

Oh so that's why WC isn't going with him! Haa. Interesting. Well, Cube does have a history of bailing on other artist.

But this thread is bullshit. Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't Cube worked with Game atleast 3 times now? Maybe he doesn't mind working with new artist as long as they're talented? You guys ever stop to think about that?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

firingsquad_pooh

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2010, 11:17:51 AM »
his wife is the reason he can't talk to mack 10.....everyone close knows the truth behind mack and cube and it's not mack or cube.its his wife.
thats crazy and if he really chose his wife over jdee.....damn that would align with you callin him selfish or there are many words to describe him
but damn so cube is tryna put the west on his back and put it back on the map....ALL BY HIMSELF? lol

awwww shit cube is mad

firingsquad_pooh

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2010, 11:20:59 AM »
lol game shitted on cube and didn't show up to shoot janky promoter.game don't give a shit about cube.how do you think jeezy got the role.game seen the hate in cube...
i can remember him saying that he only fuck with wc,which probaly has came to an end cause wc has a show with mack 10 apr 17.also i seen how he slid that he's taking his son on the road insead of wc

Oh so that's why WC isn't going with him! Haa. Interesting. Well, Cube does have a history of bailing on other artist.

But this thread is bullshit. Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't Cube worked with Game atleast 3 times now? Maybe he doesn't mind working with new artist as long as they're talented? You guys ever stop to think about that?

Shango

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2010, 11:21:14 AM »
what happend between mack and cube's wife ??

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2010, 11:29:13 AM »
so he choose his wife....his wife is the man of the house...lol
and cube is gettin pimped....has been gettin pimped for years
and didnt game say....ICE CUBE MY FAVORITE RAPPER, CANT TELL ME NUTHIN or whatever he said on that games pain song? lol

his wife is the reason he can't talk to mack 10.....everyone close knows the truth behind mack and cube and it's not mack or cube.its his wife.

awwww shit cube is mad
Cube

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2010, 11:46:14 AM »
lol game shitted on cube and didn't show up to shoot janky promoter.game don't give a shit about cube.how do you think jeezy got the role.game seen the hate in cube...

Man I hate niggas that come on here and act like they know it all. If you know the deal behind these bits & pieces your posting then give us the full story or stop posting about it.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Okka

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2010, 12:19:31 PM »

Hahah, that's cold. WC has a show with Mack 10? All i can say is DAMN.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2010, 12:22:00 PM »
a while ago when dub was asked bout mack dime....he said he dont have no problems with mack, but right now (as in at the time of them askin0 he down wit cube and thats all he focusin on...
but damn thats cold if cube said he would fund dub's album and then he changed his mind or somethin, cuz you already know if dub was gon drop a dope album it would be thru cube and not mack....mack cant even drop a dope album let alone dub's or g malones...lol

Hahah, that's cold. WC has a show with Mack 10? All i can say is DAMN.
Cube